CHARACTER SKETCH- 1 : The Family

dedicated to Ninishta_B ( miss you Nishu)

and to all my readers and friends

CHARACTER SKETCH : 1

Devjani Singh Raizada: Matriarch of Raizada family. Very kind hearted lady but can not tolerate injustice. Great devotee of Devi Maiyaa. But currently very upset with her chote and suffering from different age related health issues.

Age 76 years

Arvind Singh Raizada: Eldest son of Devjani Singh Raizada

Arvind Singh Raizada: Eldest son of Devjani Singh Raizada . MD of AR Industry, very energetic, jovial and kind hearted person. Loves his wife Ratna Singh Raizada to the death, A proud dad of Anjali, Akash and Arnav, Bade papa of Nand Kishore Raizada and papa for his son in law Shyam. Presently feels very helpless seeing his Chotey's sufferings and somehow feels as a father he failed.

Age 56 years.

Ratna Singh Raizada: Eldest daughter in law of Devjani Singh Raizada

Ratna Singh Raizada: Eldest daughter in law of Devjani Singh Raizada . Runs a NGO named " Pakhi", very kind hearted person. Loves her Husband Arvind Singh Raizada to the death, A proud mom of Anjali, Akash and Arnav, Bade maa of Nand Kishore Raizada and maa for her son in law Shyam. Chotey is her most favourite child but for last 6 years she is not in talking terms with him.

Age 53 years