Chapter 36 : Storm Within

Dedicated to psuhuna, AminaTaliep3, kousygnanam, caps156, user23549805,

and to all my readers and friends...

Chapter 36 : Storm Within

" And once the storm is over you won't remember how you made it

through, how you managed to survive...

You won't even be sure, in fact, whether the storm is really over.

But one thing is certain, when you come out of the storm,

You would not be the same person who walked in "

~ Murakami...

Early Morning...

Around 11:30 a.m.

Guest Room..

RM ..

Khushi sat on the floor looking at her surroundings. The diaries are shattered over the floor, open pages are as if looking at her. Khushi looked at all those with her blank eyes. There is no trace of tears but they are red with unshed tears...

Forgetting about her surroundings, Khushi was facing her past which can again shatter her present or may be reform her future...

The hardest part was to accept the fact that Arnav had loves her.. She had been loved by the man whom she had loved dearly and still loves....

Few hours passed but Khushi was still seated in the same position. HP came once with Khushi's breakfast which was probably sent by Payal but it was still untouched.

6 years, 6 long painful years Khushi was with the thoughts that Arnav has never loved her, that Arnav chooses Sheetal over her, that she was just another fling of Arnav, that it was her only, who has suffered, that Arnav intentionally did not visited her in the hospital after the horrendous night, that there was nothing between them and most importantly that, whatever words Arnav had uttered were believed by him...

But, today...

Today after reading Arnav's diary and hearing about his accident

..no..Suicidal attempt ...and these revelations shook her to the core.. Her believe for all those years crushed down .. She is getting confused now about her own heart's wish..

After hours of sitting like a statue Khushi's thought became more clouded.

Whatever Arnav did , his suicide stunt and all, is it because of his guilt or is it out of love ?

Arnav was always a weak person, Khushi knew that... then is his suicidal attempt because of his cowardice?

Then in between all these chaos's, where does LOVE stands?

And today Payal had told her about all this , why today? Why not before? Because for the first time the naive Khushi Gupta tried to humiliate the great Arnav Singh Raizada and become successful ??

Is not it a new trick to convince Khushi either to accept Arnav back or is not it a hidden threat to step back??

And what if Payal's words are true, what if Arnav truly attempt suicide out of guilt and love at a same time, is it justified to forget and forgive everything?