CHAPTER 4 : A WAY TOWARDS YOU

Dedicated to suryakavi0912, penbegungor1, nilimamalladi

and to all my lovely readers

CHAPTER 4 : A Way Towards You

"Kiska Rasta dekhe.. aye dil aye saudaiee

Milo hai Khamoshi, Barso hai Taihayee"

Present Day...

RM ...Dinning Hall......

" She ... Is .. There..?" Ratna can not control her tears, Payal nodded her head slightly , " and I talked to her too.. She works there as a Teacher cum caretaker of the children."

" Where is the Orphanage situated, In Delhi?" Anjali chirped next, happy tears were flowing from her eyes.

" No Di, The orphanage is at Panchgany, In fact in very remote Area. I guess she wanted to stay away from her known territory, That's why she chooses the life. Unknown to all, away from crowd." Payal replied politely, knowing how sensitive her matter is and what place she has in this house.

"But I am surprise, why and how she reached there, That's why we did not found her, we searched her like crazy, but in abroad, in Lacknow,even DELHI too, But ..." NK put his queries, he is really confused irrespective of having the best detectives on the Board, how on earth, they missed her, that to for last 6 years.

" I forgot to mention, everyone from that orphanage was calling her "Titli" , she was known as Titli there, I highly doubt that anybody knows her real name," Payal clarifies.

"That's why... That's why she was never been found by any of us," Manohor replied with a sigh.

" May be because she does not want to be found at all, she wanted to hide herself, wanted to bear the burden of SIN which is actually not her." Shyam's calm response make the atmosphere heavy.

" Whatever may be the reason, let's don't waste time arguing, First bring "my daughter" home, then other thing will fall in place," Ratna could not control her excitement to see her Khushi after 6 long years... It's like she has given a boon to live again.

Arvind sigh and looked at Shyam and Monohar, "what do you both Think? What will we do now?"

" Is this a question even , bhai sahab, we will go and bring Khushi bitiya back to RM, in her actual place." Said Manorama.. " but Mano, do you think Khushi will come like this, just like this? No way, we have to plan something." Manohor said immediately.

" I think Chote papa is absolutely Right.. If only Khushi come willingly this time, then she will stay, otherwise again we would lose her," Shyam replied Thoughtfully.

" Actually, me and Payal had thought something," Akash clears his throat..Payal nodded, so he continues, " Khushi knows everyone of us except Payal. So, we thought that Payal will again go to the Orphanage and tells the management that they will get the huge amount of donation if only Khushi comes to Delhi to collect the check and fulfill the other official formalities...Besides there will be a one month training program for the teachers of Orphanage, which our NGO will conduct And from each orphanage one teacher will come and will be trained. What say?? Or do you have any better idea?? The orphanage is indeed very poor condition and seriously needs help, I think they will not deny, Once she will be here, we will think about further" though the idea was not so promising, But they did not get anything better at that time. Khushi will not come for her benefit, if only it's related to others welfare, then she will come out from her hide out. " I think instead of one teacher make it two teachers, otherwise after coming here Khushi can suspect, better be safe side, what's say." Said Manorama immediately.