Chapter 46 : Lover's Possession

******

Thank you for loving this story..

**********

Read The Author Note Below

***********

Chapter 46: Lovers Possession

"When you love someone,

You love the whole person,

Just as he or she is,

And not as you would like them to be..."

~ Leo Tolstoy, Anna Karenina ~

Khushi sat on the bed, trying to calm herself down. Her emotions were everywhere, she felt herself shaking, she felt warmed up even though she had just walked out of a cold shower. Arnav was so close to her, Khushi's heart went wild at his proximity. Khushi heard the washroom door open and Arnav finally came out..Khushi felt herself growing nervous as Arnav slowly takes forward steps towards the bed and soon he was before her..He had already changed his clothes.

Arnav let go of a deep breath in relief at the sight of Khushi. Khushi did not have to think hard to figure out that Arnav thought she must have left him.

"You thought I left?" Khushi asked looking at Arnav's intense eyes and to her surprise Arnav bobbed his head immediately in agreement like an obedient kid..

No more pretence..

" You don't trust me? I told you I will not leave.." Khushi asked calmly.. She has once deal with his possessiveness which once messed up their relationship, Not again...

" I... I trust you, but I still cannot believe in my destiny, my luck... Try to understand Khush, It's seems still a dream for me that you are here, beside me, with me, willing to give me a chance..." Arnav said sincerely and Khushi was little bit amazed watching this honesty in Arnav's eyes...

" Arnav said sincerely and Khushi was little bit amazed watching this honesty in Arnav's eyes

Slowly Arnav went towards the door and checked the lock...

Khushi smiled nervously thinking about the happenings till now and all the possibilities which can happen afterwards... She felt for one moment to run away from the room but one look at Arnav's eyes and her all fear flew away...

She has to build her trust on him, once again... otherwise; their relationship will not survive...

Arnav studied Khushi closely as he walked to her and sat beside her on the bed... Khushi gulp down the uneasiness as the air suddenly became tense around them...

"Trust me...Please.." Arnav just whispered those words while holding Khushi's hands into his bigger one.. and suddenly the night of her birthday 6 years back flashed before her eyes.. That night Khushi was heavily drunk and she shared her first kiss with the only man she ever loved, her Arnav.. That night, Arnav was in a mission to destroy her but still, at the end, he had protected her... Arnav did not take advantage of her...