Glimpse Of Next Part

**********

Thank you all for your support in my dificult phase..

*******

Glimpse of Next Part

**************

" Tum theek ho ( Are you al right)?" Arnav asked all concerned and cursing himself for not checking the venue before.. if he would had paid attention, they would not have attended the party..

 if he would had paid attention, they would not have attended the party

*************

Khushi tucked a few strands of hair behind her ear, as she caught Arnav's gaze on her. Memories came crashing down on her, which she thought she had buried away.

************

"Then why should this be different? Look, we can handle whatever life throws our way and we will make sure to hold on." Arnav paused. "If you are with me, I can win over every hurdle of life..." Arnav asked with hopeful eyes.

************

" Khushi.. will you accept me as your own by all means? Will you give me the honour to be your husband for next seven birth?"

 will you accept me as your own by all means? Will you give me the honour to be your husband for next seven birth?"

***********

Author note:

Hello, lovely people over here...Hope You all are doing well..

There is a small teaser of next chapter.. The full update will be This weekend...

**************

Be safe...keep everybody safe...

Pray for all...

***********

Love,

Your Story teller

Mamree

29.01.2021