Teaser

Teaser

********

Stay at Home.. Be safe... stay safe...

Let help each other and be united to fight against the deathly virus...

*********

***********

" Actually, Daksh called me at afternoon before catching his flight." Khushi starts looking at nothing in particular.

" Okay.. and May I know what did he told you that you wanted to TALK with ME?" Arnav asked not for once removing his eyes from Khushi.

**********

" Khushi.. look at me.. There is something very serious, something happened that day which involved you. Please let me know.. I am really not feeling any good vive.. Sheetal was about to tell that but jiju has diverted her telling about that day... What happened Khushi?" Arnav asked sincerely while his eyes hold a silent plead.

*********

because you know what, irrespective of everything, irrespective of my every wrong doing, mistakes and sins, still I am the person who LOVES YOU MADLY... I am the person who was, is and will be always love you.. and I can bet Miss Khushi Gupta, that no one, no one in this whole universe can love you like me.. No one can Love you like I love YOU... I want to know the truth because I LOVE YOU DAMMIT..."

**********

Author Note....

A small teaser updated... Next chapter will be updated tomorrow...

Stay safe.. Stay at home...

Yours storyteller

Mamree

11.04.2020