CHAPTER 6 : The Spider Web

Dedicated to penbegungor1nilimamalladistrings_of_fate4321 

( The three of you really became Sherlock holmes of this story and I am getting hard time to keep the suspense intact )

and to all my lovely readers

Chapter 6: The Spider's Web

" I play to win and if it looks like I have lost,

It's only because it's not over yet."

----Kiera Dellacroix

Flashback .....

6 years and A few months ago....

XYZ Night Club,

US

Night 1 a.m.

" Bachke tu Rehna re, Bachke tu Rehna,

Nehi Duja Mauka Milega Sambhalna,

Kahi Bhi Chhupa ho Tujhe Dhund lega,

Yeh hai ishk samjha

Tuhje karhi degha

"Khallas............"

The loud music, dizzy lights, fog of smokes, smell of alcohol and sex made the air of the night club very cloudy. The huge crowd indicates the night had just started. And majority of the crow is undoubtedly the teenage or young adult to taste the forbidden territory. It's not only a night club but it held's many secrets in it like human trafficking, woman trading, drug dealing among some of the hidden activities held here. The members of this club are highly influential and it's really difficult to get an entry here. But difficult word is not applicable in Veer Malhotra's dictionary.

Veer Malhotra is an active member of this club because of his influential father. Through him, his "group of friends" are also get pass to entry here without taking direct membership including Arnav Singh Raizada. Today, Veer is accompanied by his friend Raj Chopra and Sheetal Gupta.. They were sitting in a table near the poll dancing. But one member of their so called adventurous group is missing and the three of them are not liking the fact specially Sheetal.

" This is enough, I had enough now, ASR become insane" Sheetal gritted her teeth in hiss.

"Come on babe, what's bothering you much, ASR's absence or his growing desire for that nerdy Khushi, hummm?" Veer make a sly remarks which only irked Sheetal to no end.

" Just shut up, Veer. You know what ASR means to me, and nowadays he did not even looks at me, forget about spending times with me." Sheetal could not control her frustration this time..

"And what actually ASR means to you , Sheetal ? Will you enlighten us, please?" Raj just mocked.

But Veer again continues the torment, " As per as our Knowledge you lusted over him, truly, ASR never gave a special heed to you after initial few dates, probably he was willing to broke up just after one month of yours so called relationship, but you manipulate the situations and it continues. And the times you both slept together, majority of that, either ASR was heavily drunk and out of his senses or you yourself spiked his drink.. You used him to satisfy your sexual desire but the fool he is, He thought it was his charm that works on you.... Here the story turn, " Predator turns prey," hai na, sweety??" Veer smirked a little and Raj laughed. Sheetal was highly frustrated and their mocking is not helping at all.