Chapter 43: Bleeding In Your love

****************

Today is the 1st Anniversary of the story " Another Chance".. Exactly a year before, 1st July 2019, I had posted the Prologue of this story and was waiting with batted breath. To be very honest I was not sure about the response, but to my uttered surprise I got very positive responses and that was the beginning.. Today, after exactly 1 year, the story has completed 43 chapters, took part in different award competitions and won Critic Choice Award 2019, too...

And another important factor is this story is my first piece of writing..So, as a writer, It's the anniversary for me... It will always remain close to my heart...

I want to convey my deepest gratitude, towards my every readers, friends, silent readers, followers who had been with me throughout this journey.. Its all possible because of your motivations and support.. I hope you will beside me through the upcoming journey too..

As I said before "Another Chance" is partially based on true life events, I just Pray and Hope that "THEY" are well, too...

I also want to thank my family, specially my daughter for sparing me the time to liberate my thoughts...

And

My sincere respect and gratitude, to my Almighty, for giving me the strength to go on...

Thank you once again...

****************

Chapter 43 : Bleeding In Your Love

"The Past beats inside me like a second heart...."

~ John Banville, The Sea...

Khushi's Apartment...

Delhi...

Morning...

"I was kidnapped that day, just after I came out from the auditorium where YOU, so gracefully showered me with your hatred...Vivaan had kidnapped me and kept me in a secluded store room.. And he was not alone, Your friends, Veer, Raaj and your "soul mate" Sheetal were all a team.. They four traded me, I was about to be sold at night.. Do you want to know about my price Mr Raizada.. 10 crore... You dear friends had traded me for 10 crores and If it was not for Prof Rehaan Tridevi and Daksh Mehra, I would have been sold that very night... You wanted to know the truth, right? This is the truth... this is the truth that, because of Your baseless, thoughtless actions I was almost to lose my dignity and life that night... Are you happy now, as you know the truth... Mr Raizada? What..." Khushi turned in her heel suddenly not getting any single noise from Arnav..

But what she saw infront of her, took her breath away....

There, in front of her eyes Arnav was standing still... No movement, as if someone has cast a spell on him and he became a statue..

 No movement, as if someone has cast a spell on him and he became a statue