Chapter 40 : Waiting For You

***********

The condition of our state is getting worse day by day...If this will continue, soon the whole heath care system will collapse...

Once again...

It's my earnest request please, follow the rules of lockdown..Help yourself and help the nation..

Be safe...keep everybody safe...Stay at home..

Pray for all...

Our unity can help us to overcome the situation...

**************

Chapter 40 : Waiting For You

" Some say it's painful to wait for someone

Some say it's painful to forget someone,

But the worst pain comes when

You don't know whether to wait or forget..."

~ Anonymous ...

Monday..

Around 6:30 p.m.

Khushi's new apartment..

Khushi's past and present colloids violently making her helpless, restless, irritated and what not. The compassion what she felt few seconds ago towards Arnav suddenly turn cold..

Khushi could not able to ponder over it much and she could not control the words which left her mouth next.

" You should leave, Arnav....RIGHT NOW..."

Arnav slumped back and took a small breathe as he could not believe that destiny had played the same cruel game on him. After pouring his heart out, Khushi just rejected him?

Arnav did not give her another glance, before leaving Khushi behind in her apartment.

************

Late night....

Same day...

Khushi's Apartment...

Khushi was sitting in her room, watching the candle burn and wax dripping from it slowly and was thinking about her life, was her life too burning like the candle??? Or is she herself burning her life?

Trying to give light to all but inside dying every minutes??

There were so many questions which left Khushi confused on what to do. Will she be stuck in the past behaviour of Arnav or she will consider his present action? From the time she has met Arnav after 6 years, she found out a revised version of him..

Khushi will not deny that Arnav confession melted her heart.. She felt calmer than before. It seems like someone has just put a soothing balm on her bruised wound.

But she was confused why at that exact moment she remembered, Arnav's past hurtful words ? It's so confusing... In her heart, Khushi knew she wants to give a chance to herself at life again but her mind is scared for betrayal..

Khushi took a breath and hoped she would find a way to find her answer she was looking for.

Late night..