CHAPTER 1 : Without You

Dedidated toArshi_Angel

and to all my readers and friend

CHAPTER 1

Sadyion se lambe huye rate, Sadyion se lambe huye din

Present Day....

02.07. 2019

" And the Best Young Business Man of the year Goes to Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada", The crowd cheered and applauded..Once again, once again He did it.. Mr. Arvind Singh Raizada undoubtedly felt proud of his younger son. Unlike Akash, his younger son joined him in his business 5 years ago and there is no looking back.. Arvind has seen his son, his chotey, to grow , the dedication, the devotion and way to handle a situation, everything amazed him. It's obvious he has become the sensational young and successful business tycoon, a well known business man who had shown everyone that he was and is the right man to get a contract with. He had become a well known name among the business men around the world just like his father, Mr Arvind Singh Raizada....

He had changed now. He was no longer the womaniser, casanova, Playboy who only wanted alcohol, partying and laid bare to anyone and everyone. He was surely a changed man now that he had established his own business from scratch, Yes AK Fashion house is the branch of AR industry which is Arnav's brain child. Arvind never forced his own decision on any of his children. He is the best father anyone can get. But still Arvind could not ignore the ache in his heart, whenever he sees Arnav.. For last almost 6 years, the hollowness in his son's eyes, makes him aware that may be, may be he is a failure, he failed as a father.. it's true he failed to assess his Chotey's activity years back, Arvind still wonders, that Irrespective of having a lovely family, a good upbringing and a adorable mother Like Ratna how their Arnav choose the wrong path. Arnav was always very emotional person, and he can do anything for those, who are close to him. Sometimes Arvind thinks, what if he did not send Arnav to abroad for higher study, then today their life would have been different. Though Arvind and his wife Ratna always kept tab on their every children but they respected their children's privacy, always.. and that Privacy become so Pivotal that change their son's whole life.. a bunch of spoil, rich brat , how easily Arnav become their friends or scapegoat and go with the flow, Arvind could not hold his sigh, Alas... if he was a little more careful..and lastly He could not control but Think about the angel, who changed their Arnav and turned the beast into a human. But the cost she has paid, Arvind eyes pricks with tears..

" Thank you everyone. This award is the hard work of everyone associated with AK fashion house, I am nothing without my dedicated family of AK fashion. Thank you guys.. and My family and lovely parent, what to say, they are my ultimate shelter.. Love you Dad for keeping faith on me" . Arnav's speech broke Arvind train of thoughts, he could not help but smile through tears. For the world Junior ASR is the Rude, arrogant businessman, but Arvind knows better.. His Arnav is just like his name, " A deep Ocean", the ocean of pain and guilt he is carrying in his heart for last 6 years, Arvind knows no one , no one but only SHE can help his son, to erase this misery, to bring back in life once again..But will Arnav get the chance again?? Arvind shook's his head, no amount of money can bring back HER, its not only Arnav , but Arvind and Akash too were searching HER, but everything is in vain.. everytime he looks at his son's hopeful eyes and give him nothing but emptiness, Arvind's heart broke into pieces. He is helpless, he can not do anything but just pray.. To bring back his Arnav's Happiness.

" Hi Dad", Arnav came towards his father with his ever so charming smile which did not reach to his eyes. Arvind took his son in a bear hug, " Congratulations Chotey, you won again"..