CHAPTER 8 : What is Happening ?

Dedicated to Angel-arshi23 ( your cute Arnav inspired me to built This Arnav in past)

Dedicate to AminaTaliep3 , Sa_re_ga_ma2016araizadakjeb102, saranyasingaraveluuser23549805 ( for your constant support)

and to all my lovely readers and friends.

Chapter 8 : What is Happening ?

" They were the right counterbalance to one another"

~  Kelly Moran

Flashback....

Six years and few months before...

Skyline Apartment...

US...

Arnav's Pov....

What a roller costar ride of a day.

I just can not believe what happened today. When I thought to give up on Khushi, she agreed to become my friend. Though I am surrounded by bunch of friends beside Aman, but Khushi is special..Her friendship is like a sudden rainfall in my deserted heart.. I felt alive again.. I am so happy, so thrilled I can not even express my feelings properly in words... it's another sleepless night for me, though it's nothing new for me, but today is different. For last two months I was restless, irritated and most importantly, I did not knew how to convinced Khushi..

" But you still did not able to convinced Khushi" my subconscious smirked at me.

Uff.. he started again...

"For your kind information, me and Khushi are friends now, " I proudly declared.

" Ohhh.. that's because of my charm, otherwise who willingly will become friend to a playboy like you?" My subconscious mocked again.

" Shut up.. what ever was there, it was all past now. Now Khushi is in my life, we will make our memories, spend quality times .. I am so excited." I grinned happily.

" Hei, come down. Don't forget Khushi is only your friend. The relationship is not same with your so called fling and Khushi.. What I mean, Khushi is not the substitution of other girls. Don't think about manipulating Khushi and spoil the friendship." My subconscious warned me .

Seriously ?? Come on , I am not a kid. I know what friendship means. I know my limitations.

I agree, I desired her which may be not fulfilled in this life but at least as a friend I can remain connected with her. I can buy chocolates and flowers for her, I can pick up her from college, I can chat with her anytime I wanted, I can share my happiness and sorrow with her, I can take away her sadness if she feels lonely anytime, I can go with her in long drive, I can watch her dancing in rain, I can have a silent walk with her in beach, I can take her out for movie, we can have lunch sometimes dinner together, I can accompany her in library or coffee shop , I can celebrate her birthday in special way, I can enjoy my birthday with her along with Aman and Kuhu, I can sometimes enjoy her hand made food, she is an amazing cook, Aman once shared with me.. so, I can have my favorite gulab jamoon or jazar ka halwa made by her and most importantly, I can buy her dozen of glass bangels and piles of jalebi.. My rain girl loves them you know...I also can....