👶👑 Chapter Fifteen👑👶

~*Truth*~

When Rayla had awoken the first thing she noticed was Callum standing there in tears.

Rayla was fine, but their child was gone. And so was Claudia.

Claudia had taken her daughter.

"Callum? Did Claudia take her?" Rayla asked her husband.

"Yeah, she did. I'm sorry Rayla. She took our baby girl," Callum sniffed.

Rayla burst into tears.

"No, no, no," Rayla said over and over again.

"Rayla? Love, I'm sorry. I'm sorry I trusted her. They tricked us," Callum told her.

"Callum, I want my baby. I didn't even get to hold her yet," Rayla sobbed.

"Rayla, we'll find her," Callum assured her.

"Okay, okay," Rayla cried through her tears.

"Soren! Round up the guards! Find the Royal Baby!" Callum barked.

The guards hurried out of the castle and into the other kingdoms.

~Time Skip~

It's been two years since Luna Sarai was taken.

She hasn't been found.

"Callum, it's been two years. And Atlas is on the way. Should we have him in the Bather Lodge, incase Claudia and Lord Viren try to take him?" Rayla asked.

She was now pregnant with their second child.

After loosing Luna they looked for a year and a half.

And it's when they had an epically steamy night, Rayla found out she was pregnant again.

Still upset that Claudia has taken their first daughter, Rayla and Callum are going to raise their son right. And make sure they keep him.

"Yes. Just to be sure. And this time I won't leave. And Lain, Tiadrin, Ellis, and my Aunt Amaya will be there," Callum told his wife.

~•With Claudia•~

"Why won't she just be quiet!" Claudia yelled.

"Claudia, remember, if we raise her right we will rule the world!" Aaravos told her.

"Right, but can't you babysit her? I'm tired of raising her. She's a year old, her powers won't set in for another five years!" Claudia ranted.

"Auntie!" Two-year-old Luna called.

"Yes?" Claudia asked.

"Where's Mommy?" The girl asked.

"Mommy left you. Daddy did too," Claudia lied to the small girl.

"Mommy and Daddy left me? No," the little girl cried.

"You're lying right?" The girl asked.

"No I'm not Luna. Now go back to your room," Claudia told the small brown-haired girl.

"Okay.  Manus. Pluma. Volantus!" Luna called before her wings appeared and she flew to her room.

A/N: 🤯= Claudia, 😂=Me

"Aaravos! She can fly!" Claudia yelled as she walked to his room.

~•With Ellis•~

"Ezran, should we go check on Rayla?" Ellis asked.

Ellis was now 19 and a half and Ezran 18. She is married to King Ezran and is secretly two months pregnant with the other royal baby.

"Sure, Ellis let's. We have time before the big meeting," Ezran told his now wife.

"Ellis!" Rayla called from the new baby's room.

"Rayla!" Ellis said before hugging her half-sister-in-law.

"Rayla, can I talk to you?" Ellis asked the older woman.

"Sure, what's up?" Rayla asked.

"Can we talk alone?" Ellis asked.

"Oh, sure!" Rayla said, "Callum! Ezran! Out!"

The boys walked out.

"So what's up?"

"I'm pregnant," Ellis told the older woman.

"Ellis! This is great! A true heir to the throne!" Rayla squealed.

"Rayla, how do I tell Ezran?" Ellis asked.

"Just do it the same way I did. Tell him straight up. Then announce it at your birthday ball," Rayla told the younger girl.

"Okay. Yeah, and I'm sorry, today would be her birthday," Ellis told Rayla before walking back to her husband.

That night Rayla was  looking at Luna's sonogram pictures, when Callum walked in.

"Rayla, I- oh, Rayla, don't worry. We'll find her one day," Callum told his wife before they climbed into bed and fell asleep.

But they never found her. For 8 more years they looked before they gave up.

And she was right next to the border.

Hey guys! One more chapter which is the teaser. It will be short. Then I'm gone for a bit. The teaser/ last chapter will be out either today(11/21/20) or tomorrow (11/22/20). Then I'll be in January 2021. And the coming soon book thing will be out after the last chapter is out.

Well, bye!

- Mycolorguardian45 ❤️❤️!!