👶👑Chapter Five👑👶

*~Giving In?~*

After Ezran left the rest of the family walked into Rayla's room.

"So Lain, Tiadrin, Ethari, and Runaan, what do you think we should do. Because as I recall Claudia said that Rayla has five months until the baby is born. How long do Moonshadow elf pregnancies last?" Callum asked.

"Oh, they last... 7 months give or take," Tiadrin said.

"Okay so... human pregnancies last for nine months so..." Callum said as he began to do the math in his head.

"First things first. I think we need to know how pregnant I am," Rayla said.

"Yes. We know sweetheart. And you look about 2 months pregnant. And this Claudia said six months so you'll be eight months pregnant when the baby is born," Lain said.

"Yep, sounds about right," Runaan said.

Then Ezran burst through the door, "Callum, I need help. It's about the yearly masquerade ball."

"Ez, can't you see I'm busy?" Callum said.

"Yes, I can. And Rayla can come to, if you want at least," Ezran said.

"Rayla, you want to come with?" Callum asked.

"Um sure. Sure Callum," Rayla said, "Mom? Help me up?" 

"Of course, sweetheart."

"Thanks Mom. We'll be back soon," Rayla said before leaving her parents.

~Throne Room~

"King Ezran!" Opeli called.

"Yes Opeli?" Ez asked.

"Have you picked the party planners, decorations, food, and guests?"

"No. That's why Callum and Rayla are here." 

"Hi,  Opeli, nice to see you again," Rayla said. 

"Hello Rayla," Opeli said, "Ezran you also have you bethored coming tomorrow."

"I'm sorry, my what?!" Ezran asked as Rayla and Callum started laughing.

Then Soren burst through the door.

"Callum, Claudia needs and answer in an hour," Soren said before walking out.

"Callum? The answer to what?" Rayla demanded.

"The answer to Claudia helping you with the know," Callum answered quietly as he gestured to Rayla's extended stomach.

"Oh, and your answer will be?" Rayla once again demanded quietly.

"Yes, because, Rayla you're going to have the baby in five months," Callum reasoned.

"But can't your Aunt Amaya and my Mother help?" Rayla requested.

"I mean, yeah I think they can." 

"See easy!" Rayla said aloud.

"What's easy?" Opeli asked as she looked at the couple and noticed Rayla's stomach, "Oh, a royal baby? Should I tell the kingdom?" 

"No Opeli. No telling the kingdom yet," Rayla and Callum said.

"Okay, as you wish Prince Callum."

"Come on Rayla we have to go talk to your mom," Callum said as he sprouted his wings, grabbed Rayla and flew to their room.

꧁꧂

Hey! Hi! Another chapter! A short chapter but another chapter nonetheless. These first chapters are really boring the exciting part comes when the baby is born and growing up! Yay! And 200 reads on this book? And 1.9k on the other one? Am I dreaming!? I guess not so YAY!

Bye!

Word count: 489

Bye shippers!

Bye Rayllum fans!

Bye Ruthari fans!

I'm out!