👶👑Chapter Eleven👑👶

*~Fifth Sonagram: Gender Reveal~*

Tiadrin was preparing the room. She was getting ready for Rayla's fifth sonogram.

"Rayla, Callum, you kids ready?" Tiadrin asked.

"Yes mum. We're ready," Rayla replied.

"So are we finding out the gender today?" Tiadrin asked

"Callum? Do you want to?" Rayla asked her husband.

"Yes. What about you Rayla?" Callum asked.

"Yes. I want to find out the gender of our baby so we can go shopping for baby clothes," Rayla told her husband.

"Okay. So I put the gender in an envelope and you can find out and share the news with everyone at dinner tonight," Tiadrin said.

"That works mum," Rayla said.

"Okay, now lift up your shirt so we can check on the baby. Callum, get that cloth," Tiadrin asked.

"Yeah, sure thing Tiadrin," Callum said before reaching for the cloth.

•~After the Sonogram~•

"Okay, so here is the gender. Open the envelope when your alone so that way you can know. Then share the news at dinner. Remember General Amaya is coming tonight," Tiadrin told them.

"Okay. Thanks mum," Rayla said as she took Callum's hand and walked to their bedroom.

"Rayla, open it. We're alone," Callum told his wife.

Rayla nodded. She ripped open the top of the envelope and read the gender.

"Callum, were having a," Rayla started.

Then she whispered the gender into his ear.

Then she was about to put her lips on his when Soren knocked on the door.

"What?!" Rayla yelled.

"General Amaya wants to see you both," Soren said.

Rayla sighed and she began to go down the stairs and to the main room.

'Callum! Rayla!' Amaya signed before hugging Callum and Rayla.

Janai walked up, "So how's married life?"

"It's fine. Being married to a prince is easier then I thought," Rayla said.

"You thought marrying me was going to be hard?" Callum asked.

"Yes, wars, guards, elf haters, Claudia, Viren, etc," Rayla said.

'Wow, Callum you picked the perfect one,' Amaya signed before laughing.

That night at dinner Rayla and Callum said they had announcement to make.

"What is this announcement?" Ezran asked.

"It's about the baby," Tiadrin told him.

The group looked at Rayla and Callum. Soren looking at them. Wondering the gender of the little princess or prince he would have to protect.

"We are having a girl!" Rayla and Callum said at the same time.

Awws came from around the room. Then they noticed that Ethari and Runaan were crying like crazy.

"A girl! Another little assassin to train!" Ethari and Runaan cried.

"Rayla and Callum looked at the two with concerning looks.

"Sorry, allergies!" Ethari and Runaan said.

"So what's her name going to be?" Lain asked.

"Ummm..."

"Yeah about that..."

"We haven't thought about names yet," Rayla and Callum told the group.

"What!?" Janai, Ethari, Lain, Runaan, and Tiadrin exclaimed.

"Typical Callum," Ezran said and Amaya signed.

Callum and Rayla laughed.

"You better start thinking about names. The baby is due in a month and a half," Tiadrin said.

"We will mum," Rayla said.

꧁꧂

Chapter Eleven! Yay! We are doing good. Quicker updates because Band has recently ended. School work is the only thing now in my way.

You guys want a sequel so I'll give you one if we get the first book to 4k and this book to 3k and it's finished.

Let's get there!

Share, comment, vote, and follow!

Bye guys!

Mycolorguardian45