👶👑 Chapter Two👑👶

This chapter is all from Claudia's point of view.

*~Claudia Knows All~*

The little elf. She fell in love with the prince. That was supposed to be me! I was to be will Callum.

I was to be his wife. To rule over Katolis! But no! That elf destroyed it all!

They let me to rot in prison. My magic began to fade. My power almost gone. Until a little butterfly fly to me. And I sent it up to check on the poor sick girl.

"Rayla?" I called.

"Mmmm, Callum?" Rayla asked.

"I'm not Callum sweetie. I'm the one that can save you."

"Claudia? W-what are you doin" here?" The silly elf asked.

"I'm here to warn you. You, my dear, are pregnant. By your human husband."

"What?! No. That's not possible a human can't impregnate an elf," Rayla said.

"Well he can and he did. Now I have to leave. And you won't remember this and your will fall into a deep sleep for about three hours," I said before blowing magical dust into her face.

Then she fell asleep. I went back down to the cellar and saw the King, the prince, and the wedding planners talking to the my butterfly self. I waited until they left.

My plan had been set into motion. Me and Dad would be free once more.

"Dad, I told Rayla. And in a matter of hours we will be freed!"

"Good job Claudia."

"Yep, now go little butterfly and listen to there secrets!"I whisper yelled to the butterfly that was under the spell.

But still that elf. She married and is pregnant. And all with Callum. Why couldn't Soren and Rayla have gotten together? Because if that had happened them I could be with Callum and prepare for the royal take over plan.

I know, I know. I'm crazy. A short chapter? Yep. More chapters with more detail; of course! My art work? Yes. Is it horrible? My answer: YES!

This was basically a Claudia be jealous chapter. This was requested by @sillydragon123 so shout to you shipper!

(The request below, not available offline)

The request says, "Is it bad I still want to see Claudia's reaction to the fact that they're married and having a child? I don't know, I just really want to see her jealous."

So thank you! And thanks to all of you reading this book! People must really ship Rayla with Callum. Anyway see you in the next chapter!

Word Count: 447

Peace out rose petals!

Bye Rayllum shippers!

Mycolorguardian45 (HopelessRomantic now) OUT!