👶👑Chapter Ten👑👶

Sorry for not updating sooner

Sorry for not updating sooner. I've been super busy. But I'm back now! So let's dive in! And chapter ten? Wow! Anyway, enjoy!

*~Rayla's Craving and Mood Swings~*

Lain was running to Rayla's room. He had an arm full of jelly tarts and Runaan had an gallon of moonberry juice.

Tiadrin had put Rayla on bed rest even since her fall a week ago.

And a typical Rayla didn't like it one bit. And now she was getting mood swings.

One minute she's in tears and the next she's about to kill the closest one to her.

Ethari, Runaan, Lain, and Tiadrin has been working hard to keep her calm while Callum was sent to the Storm Spire.

Callum was sent to the Storm Spire because they believe that Claudia and Viren have gone back there. Ibis messaged them with the news.

A few days after Rayla's fall Claudia and Viren broke out of prison. The kingdom had become flustered but Callum and Ezran were working on it.

Katoian guards are being sent out in a few days.

"Callum!" Rayla called.

"Moon Opal, he's not here. He went to the Storm Spire," Ethari told her in a calming voice.

"Ethari, bring him back!" The white-haired girl cried.

"Moon Opal, he'll be back in two days," Ethari told her.

"No! I want him here now!" Rayla yelled through her warm tears that were falling down her face.

"Rayla, it's okay. He'll be back very soon."

"O-okay," Rayla sighed, "Etahri? Come I have some jelly tarts and moonberry juice? Please?"

"Sure Rayla. I'll send Runaan up with them as soon as the baker is done. I have to go her King Ezran," Ethari told her before walking away.

A couple minutes later, Runaan came up will all they food Rayla had asked for.

Callum was very lucky that he was home. And lucky that when he came home Tiadrin would give her a sonogram and they would find out the gender of their baby. And hopefully she would get off bed rest.

꧁꧂

I believe that we are going to need another book. You know, for the child's adventures. So sequel for the sequel?

If yes type Yes here 👉

So bye! And for all originals go to my other account _ESophia.

Bye!

-Mycolorguardian45