Actor!AU Special

This is a Special about scenes in the book as if they were bloopers! These are the scrapped yet humorous scenes that never made it into the script but the author, me, saved for cases such as these!

This is an appreciation for reading my book and for your support. I love y'all. (And because I'm still editing the next couple chapters and it might be a while so use this to spare your time wisely)

These are cheesy, I will warn you; but the last time I published this, everyone seemed to like it. So read on while I cringe horribly.

💮          💮          💮

Scene 1: Naruto-Kiba water fight

What you expected to be a little dramatic fight between the boys where they got the young (Y/n) caught up in turned out to be more of a pool party.

After one of the boys had 'accidentally' dumped the whole bucket of water on the girl, the atmosphere on the set changed completely. (Y/n) knew she wouldn't be able to get the boys back properly if the scene had successfully gone down. So, she acted her part up until she screamed, "Free for all!" and reached into one of the cubbies to pull out her own bucket of water.

Naruto squeaked and tried to run away but ran into Kiba doing the same. Both got drenched in (Y/n)'s waterfall. Kiba, even though wet, tried to scamper away from further madness only to slip in a puddle. He flew backward aggressively, bumping into Naruto who tipped and crashed into (Y/n).

The girl cried in fear as everyone toppled over one another, yet the fight wasn't over.

Giggling menacingly, (Y/n) scooped what little she could from the puddle of water and rubbed it into Naruto's face.

"Ew!" he whined and scrambled upwards. He tried to stumble away from (Y/n) who was getting up to attack again, but the blonde found a slippery spot and was racing. No matter what, he forced himself to stay upright, but the entire set was erupting in euphoria watching him stumble. (you won't be disappointed)

In the end, with Kiba and (Y/n) laughing so hard, they slipped along with Naruto and crashed onto the floor again, this time not getting up.

"T-take it—" (Y/n) gasped for breath in between her giggles, "Take it from the top, please!"

Scene 2: In the car

"What are you doing?" Sasuke demands, watching me struggle to open the door that's clearly locked.

"Getting out of here!" (Y/n) fires back.

"Oh my god, sit back in your seat and—"

"No, you goddamn motherfucker—"

Bleep. Rewind.

"Sit back in your seat and—"

"No, you insolent rat—"

Bleep. Rewind.

"Sit back in your seat and—"

"No, you whale whore!"

...

"Pfft! AHAHAHAHA!" Naruto howls from behind the camera, holding his gut as he slowly slides down his chair after hearing (Y/n)'s fantastic insult.

Naruto's laugh spreads like a virus, onto Kiba, Hinata, and even (Y/n) who loses control of it all. Her laugh has a similar effect to Naruto's. It's one where you hear it and it makes the situation so much funnier. But not in an ugly way. It's the type that makes Sasuke struggle to keep a straight face watching the girl. His face will be emotionless one second, but you'll see it twitch every now and then from hearing everyone's laugh.