LI

CAUTION:
1) Ahead will be sexual content. If it helps, they won't get to 'fully' intercourse, but there will be definite sexual activity. If you don't want to read, I will let you know when the part is over. For those of you who do want to read, proceed with caution. Because you know this isn't the exact thing you were looking forward to this chapter.
2) I do not mean to romanticize anything. That is not my intent. Know that what happens next is unacceptable and is very frowned upon and if this ever happens to you or someone else, let an authority know. This isn't a matter you take lightly. (Y/n) does not like it at all. If I came across as she does like it, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.
3) This is my first time writing anything sexual, so if something doesn't make sense, please bear with it for my sake. I've never sexed, seen sexed, or had sexed class, so this is all based off of a collection of my friends experiences, but gone wrong. (I did research but I'm illiterate when it comes to sexed things.)

"I finally have all of you to myself," he whispers into my ringing ear.

I inhale shakily, about to protest. My head pounds hard enough for me to hesitate and bite my tongue.

Ryuken—no, it's not Ryuken. This can't be Ryuken's doing, right? Right? With everything blurring and warping, it's hard to tell if it's him or not. But who else would know I was up here? Was Ryuken playing a trick on me this whole time? Was I just a toy to him?

He lifts his head away from my ear to look me in the eyes. His eyes coming into focus for a second, filled with lust and a deep desire to fulfill himself. His horrid smile only shakes me even more. Even though it's warm in his room and his body heat radiates onto me, my body shivers, suddenly feeling cold under his intense stare.

Before I even attempted to utter a word, he leans down and does something unimaginable.

His lips crash into mine.

He kisses me.

There's nothing I can do about it.

My body's control slowly slips away from me, so much I can't even turn my head or suck in my lips to keep his from pecking mine. The effects of the drug leave me completely helpless, control-less, defenseless. I can't even stop him from stealing my very first kiss.

How disappointing is that?

Once satisfied, he lifts his head from mine. "Why do you hold back?" he whispers menacingly, coming back down.

This time, I'm able to turn my head to the side, even if it's weak. For some reason, I thought this would be enough to make him stop and not want to invade me anymore. It doesn't.

I should've known.

His lips brush against my skin where my lips once were, lingering for a moment for they moved down to my neck. He first trails, each peck sending electric shivers under my skin, my breath hitching as I seal my eyes tightly, waiting for all of this to end.

He then starts to suck on my skin, the marks throbbing as he leaves them. I swallow hard when he keeps moving from place to place, slowly moving down away from me.

"Stop..." I meekly whisper, barely audible to even me. Just like me, my voice cowers away, trying to hide from this. My feeble arms try to move in any way possible, but he still keeps a firm grip on me. Compared to my feeble body, he's all-powerful. I can't manage to do anything.

Because of my little movements of trying to break free, he bites my skin.

I inhale sharply, a little whine coming out. Just because I don't want this, just because I try to even move in the slightest, he gets upset and hurts me. He bites me.