A Touch to Cure

Started: December 2019

Ongoing

UNDER EDITING!!

💮          💮          💮

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
※ Hey! I'm K, nice to meet you! Welcome to A Touch to Cure! It's been one year since I officially began this story on Quotev. That's crazy, man. 
※ I hope you guys enjoy my story. Please comment, I love to hear what you guys have to say!

💮          💮          💮

𝐒𝐘𝐍𝐎𝐏𝐒𝐈𝐒
━━in which a girl needs a single touch from her soulmate to stop her neverending pain.
Set in high school, (Y/n) and Sasuke experience their lives change encountering numerous obstacles.

💮          💮          💮

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐒
※ I do not own any of the characters in Naruto. All of the characters belong to the mangaka: Masashi Kishimoto! (Possible OOC moments.)
※ I do not own you! You are your own person and nobody owns you (except for maybe your parents, legally.) 
※ My OCs are mine! If you would like to use them in some way, ask me first!

💮          💮          💮

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
※ There will be language throughout the book. 
※ There will also be pain factors in this and if you can't tolerate stuff related to it.
※ Anything not mentioned here will have a warning at the beginning of the chapter.
※ I do not write sexual stuff because I don't know anything about it. 

💮          💮          💮

𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐒
※ This story starts off slowly! (Totally fine if you skip the first couple of chapters!)
My chapters are long!!!
※ I'm passionate about keeping my grammar, writing, and plot overall straight. I intend to make this an enjoyable story for you guys.
※ I take criticism! If you notice anything wrong with my writing, plot, holes, etc, tell me so I can fix it so other readers can enjoy the story to a fuller extent.

Thanks for reading!

💮          💮          💮

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Also available on Quotev.