Capitolo Finale: Due re nei cieli

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

*Stand user: Vinegar Diavolo

Stand: King Crimson: -Power A

-Speed A

-Range E

-Persistence E

-Precision ?

-Potential ?

It- DVOOOOM -rks

NEVER MIND !!*

 Bucciarati: Don't worry about it, Giorno

Bucciarati: Don't worry about it, Giorno... Things are just going back... To the way they should be... Just going back... To normal...

Diavolo: Who was it... Who once said, that we are all soldiers chosen by fate ? But... The world has shown me one truth... Fate granted me the ability to erase time... And precognize... There is no mistaking... That is an obvious truth... The fate that governs this world selected my King Crimson to stand upon the invincible apex... I am no soldier... Damn it ! How dare they ! The arrow ! The arrow is not in my hands ! Damn them ! I, Diavolo, shall not be defeated by this !

"You don't have to worry about all of this... For the simple reason, that very soon, your life that has been on the apex, will plummet all the way down to the deepest pits of hell."

Diavolo: 'I must retreat... Hide myself from the arrow, and from him, and wait for a chance to strike back... A temporary retreat is not defeat ! My ability shall return me to the apex !

Trish: Don't let him... Get away. Giorno... Stop him... You have to... If he gets away, he'll go into hiding. He's trying to flee... I feel it... He just took a step back...

 He just took a step back