Capitolo 16: Ghiaccio, ghiaccio, ghiaccio

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Pesci: FRATELLO !! WHERE DID YOU GO ?! FRA ! You were right, Fratello ! Bucciarati was inside the train ! They pressed the switch to the AC ! Two trains down, in the cab ! In this situation... Nobody else would think of turning on the AC ! But who do I have on my hook ! ... Wait, I have someone, right... ? The button was pressed...

Mista: This almost looks like a fly buzzing around...

"Judging by how that hook moves, whoever is on the other side of the line must be quite confused at the situation."

Mista: You think they've found the turtle ?

"Nah. They just laid that trap, because the first thing we'd try would be to cool everyone... And of fucking course they made sure it wasn't working anyways... Mista, this Stand's basically a fishing line, so I doubt the user would be nearby. Probably somewhere in this train where it can find ice."

Mista: I see. That line is annoying, can't you do something ?

"if it pass through me, I can't harm it."

Mista: No helping it then.

"Wait, no-"

*BANG*

"... Dumbass."

Mista: Eh ?

Pesci: Ohh ! So there's TWO of them ! That was Mista right now ! He tried to use a bullet to cut the line... It's Guido Mista, their gunman ! Shoot my line all you want... My Beach Boy's line can pass through anything, aside from its prey, like it's water ! You can't cut it ! But the shock from that attack will travel through the line, and that line is... Well, I'm, Not really sure about that one, but my best guess is that it's buried somewhere inside your companion... So anyway ! Where do you think that shock is gonna go ?!

*TWOIIIIINNNNNNG*

"... Ow."

Mista: It didn't work ! And now the hook's coming for me !!

"Forget that line, we've gotta find the user ! he's somewhere in that train !"

Mista: You heard that ! Sei, Sette, are you ready ?!