Capitolo 22: Ciambella con cerniera

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

 Bucciarati: Can you see our destination already ?

"It's just over 200 meters away."

Narancia: And there's nobody following us around !

Bucciarati: Good. Keep the boat moving. I'm checking the boss' orders again. Approach carefully, by boat...

*But first, there is something I must warn you of. The data on this disc was entered when you boarded the train in Neapolis. As such, I do not know how many more pursuers still live. Neither do I have any way of knowing how many of your team have fallen in combat.*

Bucciarati: Our pursuers... if we subtract the ones we've taken out... That leaves only one left... But we don't know whether or not he's in Venezia right now.

*The disc contains the information you need to safely allow me to meet my daughter. These will be your final orders. I shall also warn you that you are not allowed to deviate at all from the orders detailed on this disc. If any of you act in violation of these orders, even if it is a coincidental occurrence, then I shall take it as a warning of your hostility. And it will become very difficult to reunite me with my daughter. Now, here are your orders !*

*Your next destination will be the Island of San Giorgio Maggiore ! This island contains nothing but a lone church, and that church contains a lone belfry ! You shall be taking my daughter to the top of the belfry ! Your mission will conclude once you bring my daughter to the top of the belfry !

Order 1: Ascend the belfry not by the stairs, but by the one elevator installed in the building. Trish and one escort must be the only ones to ascend !

Order 2: The escort must not bring any knives, guns, mobile phones, or any other object !

Order 3: You must reach the island within 15 minutes of acquiring the disc ! The disc is equipped with a tracking device and I will have already detected its movements.

Order 4: The remaining members are to wait on the boat. They are not to set foot on the island !*

Narancia: The top of that tower... So, the boss is in there, huh ?

Fugo: He's very cautious. But that's exactly why he's the boss of the gang.

Abbachio: Anyway, this is how our mission ends, and with of us safe and sound, too. Not so bad huh ?

"One little advice right here. Don't say it's over before it really is over. there's still one after us, and who knows what could go wrong at this point."