Capitolo 29: Vai a morire su una roccia

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

3rd person POV:

*Stand user: Trish Una

Stand: Spice Girl: -Power A

-Speed A

-Range C

-Persistence B

-Precision D

-Potential C

Shock spring wallpaper*

 Boss: Even when you try to erase it, the past will always come back

Boss: Even when you try to erase it, the past will always come back... To lock true peace away from you. Unbelievable... This is what makes blood relations so dangerous... One little thing can trap you, when nobody else would give it a second glance. But, that is all there is to it. The blood relation. As long as I eliminate that, my life will remain on the climax.

 Boss: A few days ago, just after Pericolo captured Trish, the traitors came and ransacked the apartment she and her mother lived in

Boss: A few days ago, just after Pericolo captured Trish, the traitors came and ransacked the apartment she and her mother lived in. They may not have noticed, but... Every morning, from the day she was born, Trish has woken up in that room. And her mother decorated that room with a memory that was dear to her. She has seen this photo every day of her life ! And it's dated to fifteen years ago. Even I nearly overlooked this insignificant portrait myself.

Boss: HOW COULD SUCH A THING... EXIST IN THE WORLD ?!! The plane crashed, but THEY STILL LIVE ! I can feel it ! My daughter's Stand ability has awoken ! I can sense, just as before that they're heading to Sardinia ! And if Abbachio's Moody Blues was piloting the plane, then he must be alive as well !

Boss: I must not allow Moody Blues, to reach the location of this photo ! Trish... She might not have realized it yet, but she will remember that this photo exists ! And when she arrives at Sardinia, she will realize what happened fifteen years ago ! She will realize that I was the one who took this portrait of her mother in her youth ! I must not allow Moody Blues to replay that with its ability !