Capitolo 10: Sua Figlia

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

 Coast guard: is there anyone waiting for the yacht, the Lagoon ?! Anyone waiting for the Lagoon ?!  There's a message from the Lagoon, from a certain Mr

Coast guard: is there anyone waiting for the yacht, the Lagoon ?! Anyone waiting for the Lagoon ?! There's a message from the Lagoon, from a certain Mr.Zucchero, please come to the surveillance room, to receive the message !

"Let's see, if he's too cautious to respond to the radio... Or jump on it, thinking that Zucchero's figured out where the 10 Billion is... It's a gamble. But if there's anyone who makes a move to go to the surveillance rom to respond to the radio... It's the enemy !"

Mista: Guys... I'm gonna move to the surveillance room, making sure no one sees me... And hide in the shadows of the building. If you see anyone approaching the room, gesture to me ! The moment he answers the radio, I'll bust a cap in his ass ! Well, Bucciarati told me not to kill the bastard, so I won't aim for his vitals.. Well, we'll see what happens...

Coast guard: There's a radio call from Mr.Zucchero ! Anyone waiting for the Lagoon ! Please come to the boat surveillance room !

"No one's moving yet..."

Coast guard: Is there no one here waiting ?

Giorno: No one's heading towards the room, yet ?

Coast guard: There's a radio call from Mr.Zucchero ! Please come to the boat surveillance room !

"No... No one's moved yet... He should be somewhere in the harbor... He must be too cautious to take the call..."

Radio: *Bzzt* ... What happened ? Zucchero ! Making a public call, did something happen ?

 What happened ? Zucchero ! Making a public call, did something happen ?

"How did he... Does that room has a back entrance ?! He's already inside the room ! I can't make out his face, but Mista hasn't realized it yet... We have to warn Mista, before the enemy realize this call was a trap !"