Capitolo 32: Buono buono buono buono buono buono

" "; You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Bucciarati: Mold...

Giorno: I've read about this before... There is a type of mold that prefers moving to lower altitudes, but they have little capability to expand their range of habitation by themselves. Those molds first infect insects, and then multiply and kill the insect once it moves to a lower altitude !

"Cordyceps... They feed from the insect's corpse, and use it to infect more of them ! The same thing is happening here ! If you move to a lower altitude than your current position, it reacts and begins its attack !"

Bucciarati: This is a Stand ! Why would it behave that way ?!

"So it can keeps expanding the stand's effective range ! It spreads from corpse to corpse, just like the mold growing from a dead bug ! If it makes you die only after you start moving, then the mold's range can grow as far as it likes ! And that's exactly what they want, too ! Because Stand abilities are the unconscious talents of their owners !"

Giorno: Climb up, Narancia ! Get off the boat and onto the shore !

Narancia: My... Foot... Is rotting...

Bucciarati: Throw the turtle, Narancia ! Throw it !

Narancia: Ah! UAAAAAAAHH !!

"Shit ! NARANCIA !!"

*PROOF*

"What ?! It bypass Act 1 ?! The mold's growing on me too !"

Mista: Stay right where you are !!

 Mista: Both you guys and the turtle, are right where you need to be !

Pistols: YEEEEEHAAAAAW !!

*BOOOOM*

"URF !"

Bucciarati: Good work, Mista ! The attack won't happen as long as we keep moving up !