Capitolo 6: Slurp

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

*The boss occupies the top echelon of Passione. And below him are several operatives, or "Capo". The boss only contacts his most trusted right-hand man, therefore, there's no way for us to find out who he is, or where he is currently...*

Bruno: The gangsters in this country are different from gangsters in other countries, in that they dislike attracting attention. Being conspicuous lends itself to assassination, that's why even operatives prefer dressing in normal, civilian styles of clothing.

'... I have several questions concerning that last point...'

Bruno: They also have a "civilian" job by day. They can be anything from barbers to taxi drivers, and even toy store owners... They're varied in age, as well. I've heard that there's an operative who's only 18 years old... But on the flipside, they have luxury yachts stored away in some harbor.

Bruno: If you gather enough support, and manage to rack up a few million for the organization, you can become a Capo. And underneath them... Well, that would be us. Underlings like us are split into teams of 6 to 10... Initially, we're required to join these teams and work within our designated territory. Our main source of income comes from protection money from casinos and small-scale stores. Examples of other teams are assassin teams, or drug peddlers. And while we're members of the same organization, they're the sort of bunch that I don't necessarily want to associate with.

Bruno: This is roughly how the gang is comprised... So, Giorno, Y/n ! In order for you or I to get closer to the mysterious boss, we have to get his approval first... If we don't get the approval and then eventually win the boss' trust, we won't be able to defeat him. This is an organization where just looking into the boss' background could get us killed. First, we have to get a certain level of power ! Power that'll allow us to get closer to the boss !

 Narancia: Hey, it's lookin' nice outside

Narancia: Hey, it's lookin' nice outside... Who cares if I don't study for a day~ ?! You know, I'm not really feeling it today...

Fugo: Listen, Narancia. This is really admirable of you. Not many people can come forward to admit that they didn't go to elementary school, let alone ask someone to tutor them... Besides, you've already memorized your multiplication tables... You can do it, just the way I taught you. I know you can do this ! Alright, what's 6 times 5 ?

Narancia: 6 times 5... 6 times 5... 30 ?

Fugo: Yes ! See, you can do it ! You might as well have solved half of this problem already !