Capitolo 1: Fake Taxi

And if you're reading that on TeenFic, you have smol peepee.

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

*AD 2001... 3 months of the new 21st century have passed. According to a certain movie "Space Odyssey 2001", men have traveled to Jupiter... Pfft. But let us start this story the same way the previous one started, shall we ?*

*I... Koichi Hirose... Traveled to Italy, a country that has historical economic problems... Accepting to do Jotaro's favor that he asked us... And yes, I'm not alone on this...*

"Jotaro, we're not your damn henchmen... If you need to find someone, then do it yourself..."

Koichi: We need to look for the boy in this picture... Haruno Shiobana, age 15. His name may look like a female's, but its a boy. he's half Japanese but looks Italian. He stays in his school dormitory...

"I was here too, I remember what he told us to do."

Jotaro: Koichi, Y/n, I need the two of you to take a skin sample from that young boy, the ICSF wants to do research on him...

"... What kind of research ? And why so suddenly ? Who's this guy exactly ?"

Jotaro: We're still investigating... He's not dangerous, just... To be safe, try not to come into contact with him. Just retrieve the sample. I had wanted to go myself, but you two are more suitable for this job then me. Your Stands won't attract the attention of others. I'll pay for the trip, so just treat it as a vacation with a part-time job. What do you think ?

Koichi: Everything paid ?! But this boy... I think he looks like you...

Koichi: Why is Mr.Jotaro investigating this boy ? He didn't seem to want to divulge too much...

"And you seemed more interested in the fact that all expenses would be paid for. But i'm not complaining either, I've always wanted to visit Italy. And before you even ask, no, we're not going to Disneyland Paris. Well, you can go if you want, but I'm not.

Cops: Whoa ! That's amazing ! Damn, that shit is disgusting, no matter how many times I see it.

Cops: UGHH ! Gross ! How is it possible for someone to stuff their whole ear into that hole ?

"... Yeah, gross."

Koichi: Some people sure can do crazy things !

Cops: Well, thanks for showing us a good time.