Capitolo 24: Il Ideale

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

 Mista: What the hell ?

Abbachio: Bucciarati, mind explaining what's going on ?! What are you doing ?!

Bucciarati: ... Right... I'll get straight to the point. There's not a lot I can explain. We don't have time, and danger is closing in with each and every second ! THE REASON I BROUGHT TRISH BACK IS BECAUSE I'VE JUST TURNED TRAITOR AGAINST THE BOSS ! THIS IS WHERE WE PART WAYS ! IF YOU FOLLOW ME, YOU'D BE BRANDED TRAITORS AS WELL !!

Mista: W... What ?

Abbachio: ... ... ... ...

Narancia: I... I don't get it. What did you say ?

Fugo: You've turned traitor... Against the boss ?! W- Why ?

Bucciarati: The answer to that question... Is one you're better off not knowing.. None of you, are involved in this matter.

Giorno: I think you should explain. Some of you might choose to stay.

Abbachio: Shut your fucking mouth, Giorno ! When will you ever learn to follow orders ? You even barged into the church ! UGH-

"And that saved both Bucciarati and Trish's lives. I've had about enough of that attitude of yours, Abbachio. Try to look at the entire picture for once, would ya ?"

 Try to look at the entire picture for once, would ya ?"

Bucciarati: Ungh...

Narancia: Bucciarati ?!

Giorno: What's wrong, are you okay ?

Bucciarati: Yeah... It's nothing... I'm just a little dizzy after losing so much blood.

Giorno: That can't be right. I replenished your blood while I was creating your transplants. Do you still have untreated wounds ?