Capitolo 2: Leccare leccare leccare leccare...

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

*Stand user: Giorno Giovanna

Stand: Gold Experience: -Power C

-Speed A

-Range C

-Durability D

-Precision C

-Potential A

Punchy vita boi*

Koichi: I... I want to make a collect call, please.

Phone: What is your name, sir ?

Koichi: Koichi Hirose.

...

...

Jotaro: Hello ? Is this you, Koichi ?

Koichi: J- JOTARO !!

Jotaro: What happened, Koichi ?

Koichi: I... I don't know where to begin, but... Well, okay, I'll go ahead and tell you our findings first. He's a Stand user !!

Jotaro: *Ze big nani*

Koichi: Because of the Italian pronunciation, Haruno Shiobana is called Giorno Giovanna here. Shiobana is the same as Giovanna. And his hair is blond instead of black like in the picture. Even though he's still a student, he acts like a gangster, he stole my money and my luggage... We met him by coincidence, you see. And I only just caught a glimpse at his Stand, so his Stand ability's still a mystery to me, but... It can reflect its opponent's attack back towards them ! E- Even though we just got here... if things are going to get dangerous... I- I want to go home...

Jotaro: ... I apologize... I'd considered the possibility, but I didn't know that he was a Stand user. I'll set you a hotel right now and wire you some money. Can you pass the phone over to Y/n ? I need to speak to him about something.

Koichi: He... He went after him already... He also asked to tell you that "Next time he'll see you, you'll wish the knives worked". What does that mean ?

Jotaro: ... I knew hiding the truth from him was a terrible idea... But he never would've accepted otherwise...

Koichi: Can I ask you something ? What are your relationship with this Giorno Giovanna ?

Jotaro: ... Me and Y/n... We fought his father long ago. Not only that but... Y/n killed him, It was him who dealt the finishing blow. His father's name was Dio Brando.

Koichi: ... ...

Jotaro: I found out just this year, due to the ICSF's research... That there was a possibility that Dio may have had a child. I wanted to confirm this... Whether or not Haruno... No, Giorno Giovanna was really Dio's son, and if he's inherited even some of Dio's genetic structuring... That's why I wanted a skin sample.

Koichi: Dio ? THE Dio ?! The bow and arrow Dio ?! But... Isn't Dio's body a part of the Joestar bloodline... ?

Jotaro: Koichi, now that I know that Giorno Giovanna inherited a Stand, you don't need to approach him anymore. Also ! You told me that his hair is blond now... That could be because Giorno's dormant Stand ability was only recently awakened... There must have been some sort of trigger... For example, the presence of another powerful Stand user in the area...