Capitolo 3: Gang-Star

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Bruno: M... My teeth are slowly... BREAKING... AGHHH !!

 Civilians: AAAH ! W-What are you doing ?! I'm gonna call the police !!

"Sorry for the disturbance. Don't worry, normal civilians don't need to get involved."

Bruno: Hahh, hahh.. Hahh, haha... 'It felt as if I were... Given some sort of extra energy... And my senses went out of control, so that everything seemed slow... Even the feeling of pain... This... This is Giorno Giovanna's ability !'

Giorno: It looks like... Both of our abilities only span a few meters...

Bruno: According to my investigations, you aren't affiliated with any gang... I thought you were just a 15 year old kid. But you, Giorno Giovanna, you're the one who attacked Leaky-eye Luca... Why did you do Luca in ? The boss wants to know...

Giorno: You won't believe me if I said that was an accident, yes ? And so you're planning to kill me, am I right... ? You are... A person who's prepared himself for conflict. If you're prepared to kill someone, then that means that in return, you're always prepared for the danger and the possibility of being killed yourself...

Bruno: 'He's... Going to try to kill me... He's completely serious ! He's just a damn kid, and he's trying to kill me... His skin and his sweat says that he's not lying... When he says he'll do it, he'll do it...' HE HAS THAT KIND OF STRENGTH !!

 Bruno: I wasn't told to bring the culprit back alive

Bruno: I wasn't told to bring the culprit back alive... I could fight you here, but... Frankly, I don't want to endanger myself by getting hit with that bizarre ability of your again... I'm going to distance myself... I'll distance myself from you for a bit, and then I'll kill you.

*TUNK*

Bruno: ... ... Huh ? Why... My Sticky Finger's ability didn't...

"My, my, leaving so soon ? I don't think so, we only started having fun, after all."