13

Damon lays me on the bed in the cellar and I pretend I'm still unconscious. I hear Bonnie to a containment spell but not a strong one and one I could get out of easily if I pleased but I let them feel like they are in control for a little bit. Once I decide to pretend to wake up from the vervain I see Damon and Stefan are standing at the cellar door looking in. "Let me out!" I yell vamp speeding to the door. "Can't do that little sister." Damon said "Why am I in here?" I ask glaring at Damon.

"We ruined your plan of telling Klaus our plan to try and kill him." Stefan said and I just look at them. "Do you honestly believe that I don't have a plan b? And if that fails a plan c, then a plan d, and you know how the alphabet works, don't you?" I ask smirking at them and they look at each other and back at me.

"Katherine said the same thing to us when I killed Mason for the moonstone." Damon said "Well who do you think I learned some of my tricks from? She wasn't the only one, I learned from someone more psychotic and ruthless then her and if I let that part of me out there will be no stopping me." I say smirking and I see a look of fear cross Damon's face before going away, Stefan's just remains emotionless. "Oh and tell Sabrina the teenage witch that the spell won't keep me in here long, so boys have fun being in control while it lasts." I say smirking and they walk away.

"So do you know a spell where I can contact someone through their mind?" I ask looking over at Kol. "Of course darling." Kol said and I sit down on the bed ready to talk to Nik. "Nik? Can you hear me?" I ask "Teena? Why do I hear you through my mind? Why not just call?" Nik asked "Dumb and Dumber locked me in the cellar thinking that they ruined my plan in telling you about their plan to kill you." I say "You're a witch, why not just bust out?" Nik asked "I'm letting them believe they are in control for a little while to hear they're plan." I say "Okay well keep me updated." Nik said "Will do brother." I say and cut mind link.

I use my vampire hearing and hear them in the library. "All right, we'll say that Mikael followed Elena in here. He tried to grab her so he could use her as bait." Stefan said "And you, what, vervained him?" Elena asked making me scoff. "No, we vervained him. The guy's an original. Make it realistic." Damon said "Ok. Fine. We vervained him and in the process discovered that he had a dagger." Stefan said "Which he planned to use on Rebekah. But instead..." Elena trailed off. "We drove it through his heart." Stefan said "And what happens when he asks to see Mikael's body?" Elena asked

"Good point. You, my brother, have been compelled to do what Klaus says. So if the idea is to lure him back here and kill him, the last thing we need is you getting tripped up and tongue tied." Damon said "Well don't look at me. I'm just in charge of getting him back here." Stefan said "Klaus is smart. If we tell him that Mikael's dead, he'll want proof." Elena said and I hear someone enter the room. "Then I shall be dead." Mikael said making me freeze up "What is it Teena?" Kol asked "It's Mikael. Mikael is up bloody stairs." I say

"Nik it's Mikael. They're working with bloody Mikael. They're planning on telling you that Mikael is dead and he's gonna most likely have a dagger through his heart." I say "They're using Mikael as bait?" Nik asked "Yes Nik they are." I say "Then I'll just ask to see proof of his death." Nik asked "Nik that's what I'm trying to tell you they have a plan for that." I say and cut the mind link.

"What if he wants to see in person?" Elena asked "Well, it means our plan is working. Klaus will absolutely want to see my body. You lure him here, and I will kill him." Mikael said "With what? Those daggers won't work on him." Stefan said "Well, I'm in possession of a stake fashioned from the wood of the ancient white oak tree the one that left these ashes when it burned." Mikael said once again making me freeze up.

I look over at Kol and he looks at me. "What?" Kol asked "I'm not leaving this room until your father is gone." I say "Why not?" Kol asked "He has a white oak stake." I say and stand up and walk to the door and place my hand on it. "Immobulus." I mumble and I feel the boundary spell go up. "What was that for?" Kol asked "I made it where no vampire will want to enter. Only I can take the spell down and no vampire will enter because they cannot get out." I say