10

There's two dead girls on the floor and I hear Damon coming downstairs. He enters the living room where Stefan and I are. Stefan is playing twister with a few girls while I'm reading grimoires and talking to Kol. "Uh-oh. Alexandra, left hand, please." Stefan said "Hey, the two brunettes on the staircase owe me a persian rug." Damon said "I get I'm bad but he's a whole different level." Kol said making me laugh. "This ain't even the worst, after checking on them over the years I've seen a lot." I say and I feel the boys looking at me.

"You mean, they owe us a persian rug? It's my house, too, brother. Ooh! Would you like a spin?" Stefan asked "So this is what Klaus had in mind when he compelled you to protect Elena?" Damon asked "These ladies are helping me be all that I can be." Stefan said and someone knocks on the door and Damon opens it. Bex enters with shopping bags. "Where's Stefan or Valentina?" Bex asked "Who the hell are you?" Damon asked and I stand up. "Sister?" I ask walking over to her.

"He left me here. Our brother actually left me here." Bex said "Yeah, he left me here too. I'll have a talk with him when I talk to him next." I say "Oh, I'm sorry. Your tone implies that I'm actually supposed to care." Stefan said "You're Klaus's sister?" Damon asked "Rebekah. Pleasure, I'm sure. Which one's my room?" Bex asked "You're not staying here." Stefan said and she looks at Damon but he doesn't say anything. "Rude. Both of you. I'll see to it myself." Bex said and she goes upstairs. "So I guess she's staying here." Stefan said making me snort.

I'm leaning against a wall when I see Caroline putting a flyer up when Elena walks over to her. I listen in on their conversation. "I forgot about the bonfire." Elena said "You have to go. It's our first spirit squad event. And it sets the bar for the whole year." "Relax, Caroline. I'll be there." Elena said "Thank you. It's just that..." Caroline said before Tyler arrives and kisses her. I walk towards them about to go around them when Elena speaks

"Is that blood?" Elena asked making me roll my eyes. "Oh my God!" Caroline exclaimed and grabs his arm and the golden trio goes into the bathroom. I stand outside being nosy. "What's going on?!" Tyler asked "Vampire 101... don't wear your breakfast to school!" Caroline exclaimed and I hear Elena check the stalls. "Chill out. It was just a blood bag." Tyler said "From where?" Caroline asked

"Rebekah and V hooked me up." Tyler said making me smirk. "Rebekah? And what are you even talking to her for? And who's V?" Caroline said "Klaus told her to keep a watch on me. Protect his new asset and as for V she's..." Tyler said before I walk through the door with a smirk. "Me. Hello golden trio." I say "His what? Why are you amused by this?" Caroline asked "I'm his first successful hybrid, Caroline. Don't you think that's the tiniest bit awesome?" Tyler said making me snort. "Oh, wow! I cannot believe you just said that." Caroline said "So, I'm going to go." Elena said and she leaves. Caroline looks at me with a rude expression. "You mind?" Caroline asked and my hand twitches and she starts crying out in pain.

"Now now love. No need to be rude." I say smirking and I turn to Tyler. "When I give you a blood bag I expected you to be more careful with it Tyler. But I'll fix this mistake real quick." I say and put my hand on his shirt where the blood was. "Hey! What the hell are you doing?!" Caroline screeches. "If you would shut up I'd help your boy toy with his little problem." I say and turn back towards Tyler. I chant the spell and move my hand away and the blood goes away.

"Oh and for future reference love, I'm into girls and wouldn't dare touch him. Werewolf blood is disgusting." I say and wink at her and walk out. I find Bex in the hallway. "God teenagers are stupid." I mumble making her laugh.

We walk in the history classroom and Bex speaks up. I didn't listen to what Ric said so I had no idea what she was on about. "What about the vikings?" Bex said and we sit with me behind her. I feel the stares from the golden trio making me roll my eyes. "There's no evidence that viking explorers actually settled in the United States. Who are you two?" Ric asked even though he knew who I was. "My name's Rebekah this is my sister Valentina. We're new. And history's our favorite subject." Bex said