1

I'm at one of the parties in New Orleans right before I go to Mystic Falls for the doppelgänger. Marcel motions that it's time. We all attack the tourists drinking their blood. I heal the one I attacked and compel her. "You will not remember this. You will go home and when you wake up it will be like a really bad hangover." I compel and my phone rings. I walk upstairs of the compound.

"Whoever this is better speak fast." I snap into the phone when I answer it without looking at the ID. "Valentina? It's Stefan." I hear my brothers voice on the other end say. "What is it darling brother?" I ask rolling my eyes. "I need your help." Stefan said and I gasp mockingly. "Is the great Stefan Salvatore asking little ole me for help?" I ask sarcastically rolling my eyes.

"Don't get so worked up about it." Damon said "Well hello darling other brother. So why do you two need my help after a century?" I ask "There's a vampire trying to use my girlfriend in a sacrifice." Stefan said and at that moment Marcel walks in. "Yo, V. You coming back down to the party?" Marcel asked "Yeah Bro, I'll be down in a minute." I say "Everything good?" Marcel asked "Yeah, just family drama. I'll tell you later, go party with the boys. Tell T to save me a tourist, after this talk I'll need another." I say and he nods and vamp speeds down the stairs. "Now back to it. You said some vamp is trying to kill your girlfriend in a sacrifice?" I ask smirking. "Yeah." Stefan said "Do we know anything about this vamp?" I ask "Not much, just what another vampire that knew Klaus before the vampire herself died. Plus what another original told us about him before we daggered him." Damon said "Shit Elijah." I mumble. "I'll come to Mystic Falls but if my life is any point in danger I will save myself over her." I say "Thanks Sis." Stefan said and I hung up.

"So what was that about?" Marcel asked walking in. "Our lovely sire is trying to sacrifice my brothers girlfriend. Speaking of that they want me to go to Mystic Falls, I was planning on going anyways because Nik wants me to keep a watch on her." I say and he nods. "Alright, go ahead and go. But call me when you get there. You know Davina won't be happy if you leave without telling her right?" Marcel asked "I know but it's easier. Also since Elijah is most likely there tell Davina to refer to you as him since the Mikaelsons don't know you're alive." I say and he nods. I vamp speed to the tourist that T saved. I dig my fangs into his neck and drink him almost dead. I heal him and compel him to forget and all that jazz. I grab my bag and vamp speed to my car and start driving to the town I haven't been to since 1864.

In Mystic Falls

I arrive to the boarding house and walk towards the door and open it but can't walk through. I see all I guess the people trying to save the Doppelgänger. I see my brothers. "Listen Dopplelicious, love you're gonna invite me into my house or heads will roll. Oh, and brother you forgot one tiny little detail. The fact that she looks like the psychotic bitch." I say even though I already knew. "Valentina." My brothers say "Brothers, get your bitch to invite me into my house." I growl. "Invite her in, Elena." Damon said "Come in." Elena said "Thanks, love." I say walking in. "Now, let's get down to business because I have places to be, and witches to kill." I say

--time skip--

"So we go to the dance, we find him." Damon said "Really? How are we going to do that? We don't even know what he looks like." Stefan said "Something tells me he's not going to be 16 and pimply." Damon said making me snort because I know exactly what he looks like. "He could be anywhere at any time. He compelled somebody at school. I guess it's not as safe as you guys thought, huh?" Stefan asked when someone knocked on the door. Ric walks through but I can tell something is off by the way he stops and looks at me."There you are." Damon said "Sorry I'm late." Ric said "Hey, I need you to put me down as a chaperone at the dance tonight. Klaus made his first move." Damon said "Me too. I don't go to school there and won't so I'll be a chaperone." I say and he nods.

"Ok, so we find him and then what, hmm? What's our plan of attack?" Elena asked "Me. I'm the plan. He has no idea how much power I can channel. If you can find him, I can kill him." Bonnie said making me roll my eyes. "That's not going to be that easy. I mean, he is the biggest, baddest vampire around." I say and I notice that Ric smirked when I said that. "Oh damn, Nik." I mumble "Valentina has a point. I mean, what if he..." Damon trails off and rushed at Bonnie. She throws him across the room. "Well, I was impressed." Stefan said making me roll my eyes. "It doesn't matter if he's an Original. I can take down anyone who comes at me. I can kill him, Elena. I know I can." Miss confident said making me scoff.

I feel Damon look over at me when I scoffed. "Have anything you would like to add?" Damon asked "I say we just let this Klaus guy take Elena and use her and it's one less problem we have to deal with." I say making Damon and Stefan glare at me. I sense Damon walking towards me so I vamp speed up against the wall. "Now Damon don't be so predictable. If you want to kill this Ni-Klaus character you don't need to be so predictable." I say and I feel a sharp pain that barely hurts but I decide to have a little fun. "Ah, ah, ah." I say holding my head faking that it hurts. I stand up and start glaring at Bonnie. "What? How?" Bonnie said "Bonnie what's wrong?" Elena asked "I'm giving her everything I got and it's not doing anything." Bonnie said and they all look at me in surprise. "Love, stop embarrassing yourself, you're weak magic doesn't work-" I say before my phone ringing interrupts me.

"Hello, love." I say "You couldn't tell me you were leaving yourself I had to be told by him that you left." Davina said "I'm sorry love but my brothers needed help with something. I'm coming back love, there will be nothing that stops me from coming to see you little witch." I say "Always and forever?" Davina asked "Always and forever, love. Now tell him that I'll call him later please love?" I ask "Yeah." Davina said "Thanks love. We'll talk later okay?" I ask "Okay." Davina said and I hung up.

An
Hope y'all like this chapter and book.