16

When I get to the witch house I feel Bonnie and someone else downstairs so I walk down. I see Bonnie and Elena looking at the coffins. "I thought we weren't telling her? Oh, wait my eldest brother already did right before he kissed you." I say  "I've been having these dreams for days now. It's like the witches are trying to send me a message." Bonnie said "I just can't believe you guys have kept this from me this whole time." Elena said "Well it happened Dopplelicious so get over it." I say

"Stefan thought if you knew where the coffins were, Klaus could threaten people to get the information out of you." Bonnie said "So these are the rest of his family?" Elena asked "Yeah, Elijah and two others." Bonnie said and she goes towards Esthers coffin. "Now this one... Is the one we can't open. We don't know who's in it or what's in it, only that I think my dream's telling me that it'll help kill Klaus." Bonnie said and Stefan arrives. "What the hell are you doing?" Stefan asked "I needed her to know about the coffin." Bonnie said

"And I needed you to keep her out of it, Bonnie." Stefan said "So what are you going to do, Stefan? Are you going to kidnap me so that I won't tell anyone?" Elena asked "Don't tempt me, Elena." I say "I think I know who can open the coffin, Stefan. And I need Elena to help me find her." Bonnie said "Find who? What are you talking about?" I ask "I couldn't place her face at first." Bonnie said taking something out of her pocket. "Then I realized..." Bonnie trailed off showing Elena a picture. "Oh, my God, Bonnie." Elena said and Stefan takes the picture from Bonnies hands and I look at it. "Who is this?" Stefan and I ask in sync. "It's my mom." Bonnie said and my phone rings.

"Hey, Care." I say making Bonnie and Elena look at me. "I'm bored. Wanna hang for awhile?" Caroline asked "Sure, Care. I'll meet you at the grill?" I ask "Yup that sounds good." Caroline said and hung up.

"Why are you hanging out with Caroline? Are you going to kill her?" Elena asked in a high pitched rude voice. "First, loose the attitude Dopplelicious. And second, I pity the poor girl. You two stay with each other and leave her out  so I'm becoming a better friend to her then you. The girl who only cares for herself. Just like Katherine." I say and vamp speed out.

-time skip-

Once we get to Caroline's house we go to in living room where Tyler is waiting for her. I tense ready to attack if I needed to. "What are you doing here?" Caroline asked "I came to apologize." Tyler said "Apologize? You bit me. I could have died. I think we're way past apologies, Tyler." Caroline said "That's the problem. Klaus told me to do it and I said no. And then, it just happened anyway. Like it was completely out of my control. That's why I had your mom call him." Tyler said and a guy walks in.

"Daddy?" Caroline asked "Hi, Caroline." Bill said "I thought since he could resist compulsion, maybe he could teach me to resist the sire bond." Tyler said making me scoff. Caroline looks at Bill. "Can you help him?" Caroline asked "I'm going to try." Bill said "Why?" Caroline asked "Because he made a mistake. And now he wants to make good. And I understand that." Bill said "Well y'all have fun with that. Care make sure that when he turns you stay away from him and if you get bit call me and I'll get Klaus' blood." I say and she nods.

I vamp speed out not caring that Bill saw me and vamp speed to the boarding house. I walk in the same time Stefan does. I see Nik in the living room listening to music. Stefan grabs the remote and turns down the music. "What are you doing here, Klaus?" Stefan asked "Enjoying our stalemate." Nik said "What do you want?" Stefan asked "Question is, what do you want? My hybrids left town as you demanded, so please tell me what I need to do to get my family back." Nik said "Well, ahem, see, Klaus... I'm not negotiating." Stefan said and sits down next to Nik.

"And you understand that holding them indefinitely is the same thing as dropping them in the ocean?" Nik asked "No, no, you leave Mystic Falls and then give me a call in a few years, and...We'll talk." Stefan said making me growl lowly. "I'm going to give you another chance. Just one more. Let's make a reasonable deal." Nik said "Or what? You make one move, and I will..." Stefan said before Nik cut him off. "Yes, that's right. Crazy Stefan. Mmm. How's that working out for you? Any friends left?" Nik asked and Stefan didn't answer.