6

Damon grabs a bottle of scotch and pours himself a drink. He opens the curtains, drinks some scotch and takes off his ring. He opens his arms and his skin burns but I vamp speed towards him and pushes him out the sun and into the shadows holding him there.

"Get off of me." Damon said "You're not doing this." I say "Just did. You know what happened to Rose, Stefan, Valentina." Damon said "I don't care. You're not dying today." I say and I vamp speed Damon to the cellar and closes the door. "What's the plan, Supergirl?" Damon asked

"I'm gonna find a way out of this." I say "Oh, right. A miracle cure. Good luck with that one." Damon said "I got Bonnie looking for something, anything." Stefan said "Always the hero, Stefan. Just tell me good-bye, get it over with." Damon said and coughs up some blood. "Lie still. Conserve your strength." I say and vamp speed upstairs. I go to my room and grab two vials, one for Niks blood and the other for Elena's. I have an experiment that I wanna try out.

So I vamp speed to the woods and find Nik naked and Elijah throwing him clothes. "You've been busy." Elijah said "That was amazing. How long has it been?" Nik asked "Almost 2 days. Full moon came and went. You remained a wolf." I say making myself known walking backwards towards them since Nik is getting dressed.

Elijah stops me before I bump into Nik. "I can change at will, then. It's good to know. I remember every single kill." Nik said "Yes, I've been cleaning up your little mess along the way." Elijah said "Just like old times, brother." Nik said "You've had your fun. I believe we have a bargain." Elijah said

"That's right. Now, what was it again? Oh, yeah. Wait. I remember. That's it. You wish to be reunited with our family." Nik said "You gave me your word, Niklaus." Elijah said "What kind of brother would break his bond? Even though you did try to kill me." Nik said "I could have. But I didn't." Elijah said helping Nik put his jacket on.

"And now no one can, not even you. Relax, Elijah. All is forgiven." Nik said "Where are they?" Elijah said "You need to lighten up. I'll bring you to them soon enough." Nik said and my phone rings. "Hello?" I ask "Meet me at Rics apartment, we're asking Klaus for the cure because he's the cure." Stefan said and hung up.

"What cure exactly." Elijah asked "When Damon stole the wolf and vampire from Nik, he got bit by the wolf and Niks blood is the cure. I have to go, they still think I'm on their side. I know you'll do it for me Nik but act like you won't do it, then do it." I say and he nods. I get the vial out and he bites his wrist and drains some in the vial making me vamp speed to Rics apartment when he's done.

We walk in the apartment and Katerina was sitting on the bed. "Hello, Katherine." Stefan said and she stands up. "Two days, I've been waiting. I'm supposed to be free of Klaus' compulsion by now. He's supposed to be dead." Katerina said "We ran into complications." Stefan said "Complications?" Katerina asked

"Doesn't really matter. I just need to find him. Do you have any idea where he might be?" Stefan asked and I sense them coming in. "Let me do the talking." I say and Katherine pushes him against the wall and tells him to shut up and looks at me. I sit down on the couch as Nik and Elijah walk through the door.

"Klaus, you're back. Look who decided to come for a visit." Katherine said and Nik looks at Stefan. "You just keep popping up, don't you?" Nik asked "I need your help... For my brother." Stefan said "Well, whatever it is, he's gonna have to wait a tick. You see, I have an obligation to my brother that requires my immediate attention." Nik said and I knew then he was gonna dagger Elijah. Elijah looks at Stefan.

"You understand how important family is, or you wouldn't be here. My brother gave me his word that he would reunite me with my own." Elijah said "And so I shall." Nik said shoving a dagger through Elijahs heart and looks at Stefan. "Now, what am I gonna do with you?" Nik asked and puts a stake through Stefan making me jump up. "Nik!" I yell making them look at me.