Twenty-Four: This Chapter is Shorter than Me Oops-

(y/n) stared at her reflection in the mirror, again. How many times have I written about (y/n) looking in the mirror? You’d think that my eisoptrophobia would make me not want to write about mirrors, but no I guess not.
Anyway, (y/n) stared at her reflection in the mirror. But this time it wasn’t because she was sad, this time it was because her moms let her get a piercing. It wasn’t anything too crazy, just her lip. (y/n) gently touched the piercing and a small happy smile slowly appeared on her face. 

(y/n) was lazily lying on the couch in her pajamas while watching Full House. Her moms were both out at work, leaving (y/n) alone and bored. The silence in her apartment was interrupted by the sound of someone knocking on the door. (y/n) pushed herself off the couch and yawned. She stretched her arms and walked to the door. She opened it while rubbing her eye, on the other side of the door was Sal. 
“Oh, h-hey Sal.”
“Hey-- is that a lip piercing?”
(y/n) lifted up her hand and touched the piercing.
“O-oh, yeah.”
“Anyway, I wanted to know if you wanted to go to the lake with me.”
“S-sure. Let m-me change first. Y-you c-can come in.”
(y/n) let Sal in and walked to her room, shutting the door behind her. She pulled her usual outfit out of her dresser and quickly changed. She left her room and met Sal by the door.
“Ready?”
(y/n) nodded and pulled on her boots. The two teens then left her apartment and went to the elevator.

A cold wind passed, making (y/n) shiver slightly on her spot in the grass. 
“D-damn, it’s g-getting cold.” (y/n) mumbled to herself.
“Here.”
Sal handed her a chocolate bar. (y/n) looked up from the chocolate bar and at Sal then back at the chocolate bar. The thought of eating made her feel slightly sick, but she didn’t want to seem rude so she slowly opened the wrapper. (y/n) hesitantly lifted the chocolate to her mouth and took a bite. As she slowly chewed it she looked up at Sal who was already looking down at her.
(y/n) looked down in embarrassment, a small blush forming on her face. Sal laughed a little to himself and looked at the water. (y/n) felt a feeling of nervousness flutter in her stomach as she took another bite out of the chocolate bar. 
(y/n) tried to force herself to take another bite out of the chocolate but the feeling that she would throw up if she ate anymore stopped her. She sat the chocolate down on the grass next to her, not caring if the chocolate gets dirt or bugs on it. The girl looked up at Sal who was still staring at the water in front of them. She had a small debate in her head before deciding fuck it and leaning her head against his shoulder. Sal looked down at the blushing girl in surprise. But before she could scoot away and apologise Sal wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her closer. (y/n) felt her stomach explode with a feeling of anxiety.
“We should do this again sometime.”
“Y-yeah.”