Twenty-Three: Idk what the hell I'm doing

(y/n) stared down at the pill bottle in her hand. After seeing a therapist and a doctor she had been put on medication. But if you were to ask (y/n) what the medication is for her answer would be that she doesn't know. Why? Because she wasn't paying attention to what the doctor was saying when he was telling her and her moms about what the pills were for. She should ask her moms what the pills are for, but you probably know (y/n) by now. Is she interested in taking medication? No. She doesn't think there's anything wrong with her, so why would she?
(Y/n) opened the bottle and dumped out the right amount of pills. She closed the bottle and put it back on her dresser. She set the pills down next to the bottle and made her way to the door. She left her room and went to the kitchen, she made sure her moms weren't around and pulled a sandwich bag from the cupboard. She made her way back to her room and stood in front of her dresser. She opened the small bag and put the pills inside. She walked over to her desk and opened one of the drawers, she hid the bag in the very back of the drawer and closed it.

(y/n) stood next to Sal, they were waiting for Ash and Larry to show up. (y/n) was nervous, she had only seen Ash around. She had never even spoken a single word to her.
(y/n) looked around to see if Larry and Ash were in the distance. She saw a girl with long brown hair walking in the direction of the park. (y/n) continued to stare, trying to see if it was Ash or not. It wasn't. (y/n) froze when the girl looked up and made eye contact, it was the girl from the school bathroom. The girl made her way to where (y/n) stood, She leaned down slightly to be the same height as the shorter (y/n). (y/n) nervously kept making eye contact, afraid of what would happen. As she stared into the mean girl's cold blue eyes she noticed the small mole under her eyebrow and the slightly smudged eyeliner on her face.
She opened her mouth to say something but before she could Sal pushed her back. The girl looked down at the blue haired boy.
"Leave her alone."
The girl raised an eyebrow as she looked at the shorter boy.
"What are you gonna do about it?"
Sal glared at the brown haired girl. A smirk spread across her face, but before she could do anything Larry showed up. He pushed the girl away from Sal and (y/n).
Before (y/n) could see or hear whatever they were doing she turned around and ran. Sal followed behind her. They stopped when the yelling was faint in the background. (y/n) turned to face Sal and immediately started crying. Sal pulled her into a hug and stood in silence. (y/n) looked up from the hug and back away. Sal grabbed her hands and held them as (y/n) calmed down.
"Was she the girl who hurt you that time?"
(y/n) nodded and watched as Sal's expression, or at least what she could see, changed to angry. He pulled her hands towards him which surprised her and made her stumble forward. He let go of her hands and pulled her into another hug. (y/n) slowly warped her arms around his back and stood there with him.