Nine: Full House fangirl

(Y/n) woke up feeling hot and sweaty. She had a nightmare. (y/n) layed in bed trying to figure out what it was about but soon gave up. She turned on her side and closed her eyes, trying to fall back to sleep. She layed like that for a few minutes before turning to her other side. She twisted and turned in her bed trying to fall asleep but stayed awake.
“I can’t sleep.” (y/n) whispered to herself, stating the obvious.
(y/n) walked out of her room and into the living room. She turned on the TV and flopped onto the couch. The commercial ended and Full House showed up on the screen.
“I love this show.” She said to no one because she’s the only one in the room.

Soon it was around six in the morning and Sarah walked out of her room and saw (y/n) laying on the couch while blankly staring at the TV.
“Bunny? What are you doing awake?”
“Couldn’t sleep.” (y/n) didn’t bother to look away from the cartoon that was playing on the TV.
The woman nodded and walked into the kitchen where she grabbed an apple. She grabbed her purse and her keys.
“See you later, (y/n). I’ll be home when I usually am unless there’s an emergency. Love you!”
“Love you too, Mom.” (y/n) mumbled but her mom wouldn’t have heard since she already shut the door.

A few hours later Hailey walked out of her room holding her yoga mat.
“Good morning, Bunny. You should do something today, make friends.” She rolled out her yoga mat.
“I already have friends.” (y/n) grumbled and rolled over to face the back of the couch.
“Please? It would make me very happy if you did.”
(y/n) stayed silent for a few seconds.
“Fine.”
She rolled over and stood from the couch.