Fifteen: Idk...

(y/n) didn’t know how she got into this situation. She hasn’t slept in days, she’s been seeing things.
“Th-they w-won’t stop. They won’t s-stop. They won’t st-stop.” She whispers to herself.
She lifts something up to look at it. A knife. Where did it come from? She doesn’t remember when she grabbed it but there it is, staring at her mocking her.
“Stop it. Stop it! Stop it!” She yelled at the knife as if it could hear her.
(y/n) sat down on her knees, bowing her head. She continued to stare at the knife with tears slightly blurring her vision.
“Why a-am I like th-this?”
She wiped her eyes and held the knife to her face. She pressed the tip of the blade into her cheek, a bead of red blood traveling down her face and falling onto the ground. (y/n) flinched at the pain but ignored it. She dragged the knife upwards to under her eye. She paused her movements and hesitated before pulling the knife out.
(y/n) turned the knife around in her hands and looked at the small amount of blood that dripped onto her lap. She wiped some of the blood off her face with her hand and looked at it with a blank look.
Her hands shook as she held the knife to the skin on her face again. More tears pooled in her eyes and fell, the salty tears stung the cut under her eye and mixed with the blood. She squeezed her eyes shut, letting a sob escape her mouth and stabbed the knife into her other cheek.
She continued to cut her face. When she finished she shakily stood up and walked a few feet to her dresser. She stared at her reflection.
Blood ran down her face from the cuts on her cheeks, chin, and forehead. She tried to wipe away the blood and tears but more kept coming. She screamed and fell backwards onto the floor. She cried to herself on the floor before standing back up.
“Wh-what’s g-going on? H-how did I g-get here? What’s h-hapenning?”
She looked around her room as everything started getting blurry and she got dizzy. She walked backwards and bumped into something, her bed. She pulled herself onto the bed and stared up at the ceiling. She felt herself drifting off. She could hear someone violently open her door.
She felt strangely calm. Her breathing evened out. Someone was shaking her and yelling something. She couldn’t make it out, or maybe she could but she wasn’t paying attention. She felt herself drift in and out of consciousness before letting herself slip away.