Eighteen: 3... 2... 1... FIGHT!

(y/n) nervously walked down the school hallway. Why is she nervous? Well, it's her first day back at school since she was sent to the hospital and (y/n) is scared of being made fun of. She had thought about asking her moms if she could stay at home longer but decided not to since she thought Travis would be worried about her.
(y/n) made her way through the crowded hallway while looking down at the floor to hide her scar covered face. While the girl was lost in her thoughts someone grabbed her shoulder, which made her flinch. She looked behind her and saw a certain bully dressed in pink.
"Where have you been? What happened?"
A worried look was on his face.
"C-can we talk about it s-some other t-time?"
Travis nodded and removed his hand from (y/n)'s shoulder.
"(y/n)!"
(y/n) and Travis looked up and saw Sal walking towards them.
"I didn't think you'd be at school today. You should've told me so I could walk with you."
Sal stood in front of (y/n), his friends, Larry and a pretty brown haired girl, behind him.
"Sorry."
"It's okay! Want to sit with us at lunch?"
"I--"
"No! She's staying with me."
Travis glared at Sal.
"But--"
"For all I know you could be the one who hurt her."
"What the hell, you're really accusing Sal of hurting her?!" Larry said, obviously very angry at Travis.
"Yeah. What, are you deaf?" Travis spat out.
Larry took a step forward, looks like there's gonna be a fight.
Poor little (y/n) stood there, not knowing what to do. She watched as the two boys yelled at each other, there's only a matter of time before they start throwing punches.
(y/n) looked over at Sal in panic, he looked back at her and seemed to know what she was thinking. He walked over to Larry and pulled him back. Sal said something to Larry. Larry reluctantly walked off, Sal and the pretty girl following.
Sal turned around and waved at (y/n), she waved back.
"Let's go."
Travis angrily grabbed (y/n)'s arm and started walking off to their class.
"O-okay."