Thirteen: He can wear pink if he wants to

Sal and (y/n) walked in a comfortable silence before it got broken by Sal saying something. That sentence doesn’t make sense and I can’t spell.
“So, you’ve been sitting with Travis during lunch.”
“Who’s Travis?”
(y/n) couldn’t see Sal’s face but it felt like he was looking at her like she’s really stupid.
“The guy you’ve been sitting with during lunch?”
“Oh.”
(y/n) felt really dumb and she should because she was being stupid he literally said ‘sitting with Travis during lunch’ and the only one she’s been sitting with is that blonde guy so obviously the blonde guy is Travis.
“Why have you been sitting with him?” What are you? A detective? I don’t think so. Wait never mind haha.
“I-I’m too uh nervous to s-sit with you and your friends. And uh n-no one else has been sitting with him so I uh I thought I would.”
(y/n) looked down at her shoes as they walked.
“You don’t have to be nervous about sitting with me and my friends. They’d love to meet you. I understand if you want to sit with Travis though. Just let me know if he does anything to you, okay?”
Sal looked away.
“What do y-you uh mean?” 
Sal rubbed the back of his neck nervously.
“Travis is kind of a bully.”
“O-oh.”
She’s never seen a bully wear a pink sweater.
The two short teens arrived at Addison Apartments and walked in. They entered the elevator and pressed the buttons to get to their floors.
“Thanks for uh, for w-walking with me.” (y/n) thanked. That doesn’t make sense.
“No problem. I like spending time with you.”
(y/n) blushed. No one’s ever said anything like that to her before.
The elevator doors opened and (y/n) walked out.
“Bye S-Sal.”
She waved and watched the doors close.