Two: Lisaaaaa

(y/n) woke up on the floor of her new room. All she had so far was a pillow, a blanket, her stuffed bunny from her childhood, and a picture of her and her moms. She had clothes too but only a few since the rest was in the moving truck along with the rest of her stuff. Anyway, (y/n) walked out of her new room and into the living room where she sat on the floor because they didn’t have a couch yet. Her mom was doing yoga in the center of the living room in her usual at home clothes, a tank top shorts and a headband wrapped around her head.
“Hey, (y/n)! How did you sleep?” Sarah asked as she walked out of the kitchen.
Sarah was already dressed in her work clothes and getting ready to leave. (y/n) guessed that she must be up pretty early if her mom was still at home.
“Fine I guess.” (y/n) answered and layed down on the floor.
“Make sure you two aren’t in your pajamas later, we invited some of the people we met yesterday to dinner tonight. I’ll be back from work early when the moving truck comes with the rest of our stuff.” Sarah explained and left the apartment.
“When did Mom and Mama meet people yesterday?” (y/n) mumbled to herself and fell asleep on the floor because it’s really early in the morning.

A few hours later (y/n) was woken up by her mom.
“Hey, Bunny can you do something for me?” She asked, using (y/n)’s nickname.
(y/n) nodded and stood up from the floor. Hailey handed (y/n) a key card.
“Can you help the janitor, her name’s Lisa, with a little bit of cleaning today? I don’t want you holed up in your room all day like you were yesterday.”
(y/n) agreed even though she didn’t want to do it.
“Thank you! You’ll find her in the basement. Come back before dinner, and please try to make some friends.”
(y/n) nodded and walked to her room to get changed and brush her teeth and hair.
She dug around her bag and pulled out the same outfit that she wore everyday. (y/n) walked out of her room and to the door where her shoes sat and put them on.
(y/n) grabbed the card key and hugged her mom bye before leaving the apartment and heading to the basement.