Twenty-Nine: (y/n)'s Answer, Finally Damn

(y/n) found out later that Travis went home early. He must have been sick, at least that’s what people told her.
But now (y/n) was standing by the front doors, waiting for Sal. Ash had given her a small pep talk a few minutes earlier, it helped at the time but now that she actually has to do it she’s feeling nervous. (y/n) thought about asking Sal for more time but she knew that putting it off would just make her anxiety about it worse, it would be better to just do it.
Soon a familiar mask and blue hair could be seen trough the small crowd of students that were still in the hallway. (y/n)’s breath hitched and she pulled on her sleeves out of nervousness.
“Hey, (y/n). Ready to go?”
“Y-Yeah. Let’s-let’s uh, go.”
The two teenagers left the school and started making their way to the apartments.
During the walk Sal didn’t pressure (y/n) to giving him her answer which somehow made (y/n) feel more nervous to answer, knowing that she would have to be the one to bring it up. (y/n) took a deep breath to try and calm herself down and grabbed Sal’s hand.
“I-I uh. I w-want to go o-out uh, go out w-with you.”
Her face got hot and she looked away from Sal, to nervous to look at his face (even if it was covered with a mask). She felt Sal hold her hand back and pull her slightly closer.
“I’m glad.”
(y/n) turned back to look at his masked face and smiled.
“M-me too.”
They walked the rest of the way in a comfortable silence.

When she got home (y/n) had a huge smile on her face. (y/n) let her school bag drop onto the floor and threw herself onto the couch. She sighed happily and waited for her moms to come home. She was startled from her day dreaming by noises coming from her room. Suddenly feeling nervous (y/n) walked to her door. She placed her ear on the door and listened, muffled crying could be heard from the other side. (y/n) carefully opened the door.
Sitting on (y/n)’s bed with hands over her face and crying was her mom, and leaning on (y/n)’s desk with an angry and disappointed face was her other mom.
“M-Mama? Mom?”
“What’s this?”
A bag was shoved into her face. (y/n) leaned back and felt her heart stop when she saw what it was. All the pills she should have been taking stared back at her as her mom glared down at her. Behind her the crying grew louder.
“You’re supposed to be taking these everyday, (y/n).”
(y/n)’s eyes filled with tears that slid down her cheeks like burning hot waterfalls.
“I-I kn-kn-know.”
She tried to wipe away the tears but they only got replaced with more.
“I-I can’t do this.”
(y/n)’s mom wiped the tears off her face as she stood from the bed.
“Hailey? Where are you going?”
Her mom pushed herself away from the desk, dropping the bag of pills onto the floor.
“Hailey wait!”
Both of her moms left the room, the door slamming behind them. (y/n) collapsed onto the ground and covered her mouth to quiet her sobbing.

%yeee 2 updates
In 1 day!
Don't get
used to it lmao%