One: (y/n) moves in

(y/n) looked out the window of the moving car. She watched as the sun slowly set, the oranges and yellows mixing in with the blue sky. She let out a small sigh as her moms talked about their new home.
“Aren’t you excited, (y/n)?”
(y/n) just silently nodded at her mom.
“It’ll be great for you to make new friends.” Her other mom said, looking at her through the rear view mirror.
(y/n) nodded again and looked down at the ground, doubting that she’ll make any friends. She listened to her moms continue to talk as she drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

(y/n) woke up when she felt the car stop moving. She yawned and groggily looked around.
They sat in the parking lot of a five story apartment building, Addison Apartments.
(y/n) got out of the car and grabbed her bag, the moving truck would be coming the next day around noon with most of their stuff. She followed her moms into the building and to an elevator. (y/n) pressed the button and they waited for the doors to open. 
When the doors opened there was someone else already in the elevator. Whoever they are they must be coming up from the basement. (y/n) stood close to her moms to stay away from the unknown person. One of (y/n)’s moms pressed the button for the floor they were heading to. (y/n) looked at the person.
She couldn’t tell their gender because of the mask that covered their face. They have long blue hair that was pulled into two pigtails. They wore a plain black sweater and a pair of maroon jeans with small rips. (y/n) looked back up at their face only to find them looking at her. She smiled a little at the person and looked away out of nervousness. She felt embarrassed about being caught staring.
The elevator stopped and (y/n) quickly ran out. Luckily the person wasn’t getting off at the same floor. (y/n) followed her two moms to their apartment, apartment number 204.
“I feel like something bad happened in this room.” Hailey, one of (y/n)’s moms, said while nervously eyeing the room.
Sarah, the other mom, rolled her eyes and pulled on Hailey’s ponytail.
“Relax, we just moved in.”
Sarah glared a little at her wife and adjusted her tie dye headband thing that she always wore around her head.
“If you say so.”
Sarah pulled out the key and unlocked the door. (y/n)’s moms walked inside. (y/n) stayed in the doorway, nervously looking inside her new home. She took a few deep breaths and stepped inside.