Twenty: Not to be a WhOrE but I really wanna hold your hand

"Who hurt you."
"Wh-what?"
(y/n) looked away from the inside of her locker to next to her where Travis stood.
"You heard me. Who did it?"
"C-can we uh can w-we talk about th-this later?"
"Hell no! I--"
"Hey, (y/n)! Ready to go?" Sal walked over to (y/n).
Travis glared at Sal, upset about him cutting him off.
"Y-yeah." (y/n) looked at Travis. "I'll uh talk to you t-tomorrow."
"Whatever."
Travis scoffed and walked away. (y/n) closed her locker and turned to Sal.
Sal grabbed (y/n)'s hand and started walking down the hall to the exit. (y/n) blushed and felt nervousness creep its way into her gut. She hesitantly grabbed his hand back, hoping that Sal couldn't feel the sweat that started to appear on her palms. When the two teens got outside they let go of each other's hands and walked in silence. (y/n) grabbed her bag's straps with both her hands and looked down at the sidewalk, watching her feet as she walked.
"Did Travis hurt you?"
"Wh-what?"
(y/n) looked up in shock. Sal looked away nervously.
"W-well I mean your eye is starting to get swollen like you got hit, and you know how Travis is."
(y/n) looked back down, she knew what he meant. Travis is kind of a bully, well not kind of. Is, Travis is a bully. But he's nicer than he seems, or at least he is to (y/n). He doesn't have the best home life, not like (y/n) can relate though. The struggle of having two moms that love you more than anything in the world. Oof.
"N-no. Travis wouldn't uh h-hurt me. It was s-some girl with l-long uh long br-brown hair."
"Ash?"
"Who?"
"The girl that was with Larry and I this morning?"
"N-no it w-wasn't uh i-it wasn't h-her. Sh-she had tan s-skin an-and-and blue eyes."
"Oh. I don't think I know anyone who looks like that, but if I ever see her I'll say something to her."
"Th-thanks, Sal."
Sal grabbed (y/n)'s hand again and walked closer to her. (y/n)'s face heated up but she didn't dare look at Sal, scared he'd see her blush.
"Of course."