Four: Look at this (photo)graph

(y/n) walked back into apartment 204 where her moms were talking while setting the table. (y/n) was confused until she remembered that the moving truck came earlier that day while she was helping out Lisa.
“Hey, Bunny.”
“Welcome home, (y/n). Why don’t you go get ready for our guests? They’ll be here in at least half an hour.”
(y/n) nodded silently and walked to her room.
“Do I need to change? Probably not since I wear the same thing all the time.”
(y/n) sat on her bed that her moms must have set up while she was gone and looked around.
Her desk was pushed against the wall, the chair pushed in. There was a small night table next to the bed with a small lamp placed on it. Her dresser was against the wall opposite of the door. The boxes with the rest of her stuff were sitting in the center of the room.
(y/n) stood up and walked to her bag and grabbed the stuff that was in it out to put away. She placed her clothes in the dresser and her bunny on the bare mattress. The last thing she grabbed was the framed picture of her and her moms on the day she was adopted.
(y/n)’s moms both looked pretty much the same, just a few small details have changed. (y/n) looked different too, her hair was longer and a shade lighter and her cheeks were a little chubby.
In the picture the two women hand their arms wrapped around the younger (y/n) who was holding the stuffed bunny that looked newer and cleaner than the one that currently sat on her bed. The younger (y/n) had her hair done up in two messy and uneven pigtails and had a happy smile on her face.
(y/n) traced over the smile that the younger her had spread across her face. She felt empty as she stared at the photo as if she was in a trance or something.
“(y/n)! Get out here please!”
(y/n) flinched at the sudden call from her mom to go into the kitchen.
“Coming, Mama!”
She placed the photo on the night table and walked out of the room, shutting off the light behind her.