(Unfinished) Chapter thirty

Important note at the end

(y/n) leaned against Sal with her eyes closed. Sal had his arm wrapped around her shoulders with his head leaning against hers. (y/n) opened her (e/c) eyes and looked up at Sal then back at the TV. The two were currently sitting in Sal’s apartment watching old Full House reruns.

“I h-hope she’s-she’s okay.”

(y/n) said while frowning. Sal pulled (y/n) closer to himself and rubbed her shoulder in a comforting way.

“Don’t worry, she will be.”

(y/n) buried her face in Sal’s shoulder, hoping that he was right.

She wasn’t okay. After getting hit by a car and staying in the hospital for a few days Hailey succumbed to her injuries and passed away. (y/n) cried harder than she ever had in her life after hearing the news. Now they were at her funeral. (y/n) stood in between her mom and Sal. The two (l/n)’s cried together as they watched Hailey’s grave be filled with dirt. They were the last ones at the funeral, everyone else had left already.

Sal squeezed (y/n)’s hand in a comforting way. (y/n) turned and pulled Sal into a hug, sobbing into his chest. Sal rubbed her back and gently swayed side to side, whispering comforting words in (y/n)’s ear.

“Sh-she-she’s g-gone.”

(y/n) stuttered out between sobs.

///

Hey. So this is really important.

First off I just want to thank all of you for all your support! It means so much to me that so many of you vote and add this to your reading lists and I love when you guys leave comments, they really motivated me to write. It made me so happy to know that so many people actually would want me to update this.

I started this fanfic in 2019 when I was about 14 and in 8th grade. Since I started this fix I have rewritten this and renamed it. It was originally named "Miss Missing You" (after the song) but I changed it to "Subdued" to fit with the vibe I was trying to go for. Now it's 2022, I'm 17 and a junior in high school (11th grade).

I've struggled a lot with my mental health. I have suicidal thoughts and I have self harmed in the past and I've recently started to self harm again. I'm struggling with my grades and I never have the motivation to write anymore.

So I'm discontinuing this fanfic. I've been writing it for about 4 years now and I think it's time to finally put it out of its misery.

I'm not sure if I want to write more fanfics. Maybe someday I'll start writing fanfictions again. Maybe someday I'll finish this fanfic along with my other ones. But I'm not sure.

I'm not going to promise anything tho. I've constantly let you guys down by promising to update soon and then not updating for months. I'm sorry.

Thank you all for being here for me and encouraging me to write more.

I'm not leaving Wattpad tho. So if you want to message me and talk don't be shy! I'll also continue to try and respond to comments.

Thank you all so much!

:))
\\\