It's Complicated: 9

===Tala's Point of View===

Unbelievable!

I hate them!

I wish they'd shut their traps, but noooooo.

It is amazing how rude people are now a days! Here it is, Sunday, and people have the nerve to be so loud while I'm trying to sleep! Everyone should know by now that I am not a morning person!

I crack my eyes open a fraction to check the time and I groan. It's 7:44... AM! Some people obviously need to learn the definition of sleep!

I grab my extra pillow and cover my face with it, hoping to drown out the noise of the loud talking and even louder laughter from outside. Doesn't really help. Whoever's outside is really having a good time if they're that loud.

"Oh for the love of GOD!" I throw the pillow across the room that was previously covering my face and sit up in bed. It lands with a soft 'thump' and Ash jumps up from her new dog bed under the TV, startled by the flying object. I plant my feet firmly on the floor and stomp over to the window. I don't even care if I look like I mess. I was woken up too early so what do you expect me to look like? With my yellow cami, white short shorts and a squirrel's nest on my head, I imagine I look like hell.

I yank my window and stick my head out. I glare daggers at the back of the familiar person's head. Without my glasses, I can't see his face clearly, but after spending a few weeks with him, I can easily recognize his stance and the way he walks.

"Jason! If you know what's good for you, you'll shut up!" I practically growl at the end from how cranky I am. The sun is hurting my eyes a little and not helping. He looks up and gives me a smile that should be illegal at this time in the morning. No one can be that happy!

"Morning princess. Love the hair!" He teases and my one hand flies up to the top of my head like it'll shield him from seeing the mess.

"Screw you! Now be quiet or I swear I'll cut your balls off in your sleep!" He smirks which only makes me glare at him harder. I grab the closest thing in reach, which ends up being my picture of my once happy family, and chuck it at him. He ducks and looks at me with an eyebrow raised.

"I love how you're a morning person!" I flip him the bird and proceed to slam my window shut again. The glass rattles from the force, but doesn't break. Cant say the same about the new frame I bought for the picture.

"Aw I love you too princess!" I storm back into bed and throw the covers over my body. He is so annoying. Why am I friends with him again? Oh right, it's because he bought me pizza... I don't actually think it's enough anymore. He is testing my last bit of will power not to strangle him on the spot.

After lying in bed for ten minutes, I can't seem to fall back asleep. Jason and his idiot friend, have officially woken me up for the day and I really wish they hadn't. Weekends are my favorite time to sleep, but not when I get woken up at an ungodly hour. Sure it might not seem early, but I don't get to sleep in much.

I finally give up and roll out of bed. Grumbling to myself, I head into the bathroom for a shower. Ash tries to follow me, but I close the door separating the bathroom from the bedroom before she makes it far enough. I love her, but she follows me almost everywhere now. Kinda don't want her in here.

I let the hot water soothe my stiff muscles. Pretty soon, steam is covering the glass shower door and I draw a smiley face on it. Call it stupid, but I don't care.

Finishing up a good twenty minutes later, I grab one of the towels on the shelf next to the shower. Wrapping it around my body and grabbing my glasses, I make my way back into my room and into my closet. I stand there for a few moments and decide to wear a purple, long-sleeve shirt I got at a volleyball tournament. It has my name and number on the back in white lettering. Pairing that with a pair of back volleyball spandex, I deem myself ready for the day.