Appreciation

Hey guys,

I want to thank you guys for being the best readers ever and making a dream come true. Writing this book has been the best thing that has happened to me for a while now. I still can't believe that I spent eight amazing months writing this book and boy am I glad I made it. I mean there were times when I almost gave up because there were only two new reads in a day. I guess being patient helps in a way. I want to thank my brother and sister for always supporting me and telling me not to give up which really helped me.

Then I want to thank this three amazing wattpaders who are also my really good friends too: cutebelinda, ququ009 & candid_chick!! They are really amazing and I want to say thanks for always supporting me and for all your crazy comments. One thing I know is that, they were among one of the few people that gave me hope in continuing this book. I am so lucky to have you guys and know that I have got your back coz I know you guys have got mine.

Thanks to L_Fembek for always being the first to vote from the very beginning of the book to the end. Thanks for all your votes and I really appreciate them.

Also thanks to brownieswim!! For being the most amazing girly wirly ever! You are simply wonderful!! :*

Also thanks to all my readers and voters, I know I may not have mentioned your names but know that you are very dear to my heart! I thank you so much for being with me till the end. Many started the journey but ended half way! Thanks a million to those that stayed with me! I love you guys so much! I hope you get more reads than I do in your book and also as much loyal readers as I have or even more! Thanks guy, I don't know what I am without you all!!! :* :* :*

I am going to edit the mistakes in this book! There will no major change so don't worry about having to re-read. I am just going to edit the mistakes and make some sentences more clear!!

I guess this is the last chappie of Hired for Honesty! Thanks for everything again! It was nice having such amazing readers like you guys!

---------------------------------------

Hey Guys!!! This how my new book is going to be look like. It has already be posted on wattpadcand is called The Matchmakers!!! It hope you guys support me the way you did in this book! Thanks and dont forget to check it out! I love ya'll ♡♥♡♥

---------------------------------------

Isabel Casanova: a 28 year old ambitious lawyer whose mom is scared of her dying as a spinster and decides to matchmake her with anybody possible. The polite way of saying pairs her up with anyone that is masculine.

Cristóbal Donatello: a 32 year old architect who has been crushing on his fellow colleague for two years now. "Crushing" as in finding out if she's free to date someone which almost never happens because she's always busy with one guy after the other.

What can possibly spark between an over ambitious lawyer and a "love sick puppy" architect? Does not having a girlfriend or boyfriend call for meddling spanish mothers? I guess it's up to you to find out by reading The Matchmakers.

----------- short preview --------------

"I have a brilliant idea on how we can get revenge on both of our meddling mothers!" Cris says and takes a sip of his red wine.

"I guess you're right. So what's the 'oh so brilliant idea'?" I ask with a huge smirk on my face. I am trying to mock him in a way.

"I want to get both of them back for trying to matchmake us." He states.

"Why does this remind me of Karma biting people back on their ass." I put on my thinking face and study Cris to see if he shows any sign of lying. When I see that he seems serious, I add "And how do you plan on doing this? If you haven't realised this Mr-am-so-smart, they are childhood friends."

"Why do you think I became an architect?" He asks and before she could answer, he continues "Because we build plans. The plan for our meeting is revenge and revenge, we shall get at the end." I look at him and see a trace of excitement on his face.

------------- end ----------------