Chapter 7: Consequences of listening to the devil

Nicholas  Taylor's  pov

I wake up with the worst hangover in history. Why did I drink so much? Urgh........this is my fault! I can barely remember what happened. I feel something moving close to me and when I check what it is, I see my assistant. Da Fack? Why the fuck is she here? Then I get a flashback of me begging her to stay. Fuckkk!!!!! Now we are equal on the duel. I was meant to be leading.

Suddenly, the most amazing plan comes to my mind and I know how to earn a point. I can only imagine her reaction. After this, she is gonna learn a terrible lesson and learn how to deal with me. I exit the room and grab a bucket filled with ice chilled cold water.

                Emma's pov

I am woken up by ice cold water being poured on me. Shit!! The water is fudging freezing for Fucks sake. Only one jackass can do something like this. I see Nicholas chuckling. How could he? I actually thought that he changed. I should have known that a bad boy never changes. It's like trying to change a player over night.

"Why do you always have to be an asshole? You were the one practically begging me to stay with you yesterday night and see what you 're doing now? I should have declined." I scream at him. This is all my fault. I shouldn't have gone soft on him. "Oh please, I already had this plan all along. It's not like we did anything yesterday so no need to get your thongs in a twist. Oops I meant granny pants. I heard that virgins wear such things. Also, I never said I was going to be nice to you. I would only be nice to you if you quit whereby I know you wouldn't." he states. "Yeah, you are damn right because I ain't quitting until you lose the bet!" I reply fiercely. "Feisty! That l like. Can you scram out of my house, now? It's already morning and I would like to have my privacy back." he says rudely. "Yeah.....whatever." I answer.

I wear my shoes and hire a taxi which takes me back to my flat. I change out of my clothes and have a quick shower. Afterwards, I begin planning Nicholas's calender for next week. I have to make sure his meetings and appointments don't clash together. I finish after an hour and email it to him. I am usually meant to deliver it personally but I am too lazy to. I have already seen enough of his face for a day. I don't think I want to see more. Then I send Lana a text which says I am at my apartment and explains everything that happened between my boss and I. I get a reply from her and this is what is written:

'Out of all the things you have told me about Mr Hotshot, I have a feeling that he likes you. I am spending the weekend with a guy I met yesterday after you left. I will tell you the details on Monday after work. xoxoxo Lana'

This girl never listens to me. I have talked to her about spending weekends with random guys but she never listens. I thought she was in love with Amar and look at what she is doing now! Hooking up with random guys. One thing I can never do is hook up with a random guy. I feel that sex should be done with one's husband or future life partner. 'are you sure you ain't saying this because you have never had sex.' I am no preacher, this is just my plain opinion so don't get me wrong and shut up brain, this ain't about me not having sex. I put on the season one of Pretty Little Liars and try to drown myself in the world of it.

-------------------------------
It was so hard doing Nicholas's pov. I try to follow this quote'think like a man, write like a woman.'. That's all for now. Vote, comment and promote the book! And no update till this book has 250reads and am sowwy:'(:'(
xoxo
tua See